*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3117316-Jaune-finds-himself-in-a-compromising-position-
by Zone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2178434
A remote that can swap anything between people in RWBYverse. REWARDS for good additions.
This choice: Jaune finds himself in a compromising position with ruby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #78

Jaune finds himself in a compromising position ...

    by: Zone
Jaune couldn’t believe his good fortune. There he was, on a beach in Menagerie, with a sexy MILF body, Yang’s tits, and Blake’s ass. Sure, the swimsuit was tight and not only crushing his dick and balls he took back, but riding up his ass and tightening over his breasts, Still, there was something about being in this situation that filled him with excitement. The good thing was none of the other beach goers saw anything weird about it. He was also a guy, so random dudes didn’t hit on him due to his body.

Not that he would blame them, he was just glad he didn’t have to deal with it.

“Zwei!”

The only downside was everyone still considered his name as Zwei and Weiss was a dog. At least he wasn’t a dog right now. Easily fixable, but later. Turning around, he saw Ruby approach him. Her cute expression matched her red twi piece perfectly.

“What’s up, Ruby?” Jaune asked, still not fully use to sounding like Kali.

“Come on, I found something cool.” Ruby grabbed his hand and raced off across the beach. Jaune stumbled, still not use to his assets, but managed to keep up.

“Where we going?” He asked constantly, but Ruby only gave him vague answers. The went a ways from the others to a secluded part of the beach with rocks.

“There’s a lot of cool sea shells here,” Ruby explained. “I wanted to secretly get some and make them for Blake and her mom. As a thank you for letting us stay here and taking care of us. Not a lot of people over here, so more shells.”

Jaune let out a chuckle in Kali’s voice.

“Could have just told me, instead of dragging me off.”

Ruby blushed and looked away.

“But you’re my partner, Zwei. I wanted to do this with you.”

“Sure, Ruby.” Jaune patted her back. “I’ll help.”

The two of them began to look around for good shells. Ruby was right, there was more since it wasn’t the main public beach. However, Ruby was vry particular and kept putting shells back. Then she started to climb the rocks to get to the other side, when she slipped. The rocks were rather wet from the waves splashing.

“Awww!”

“I got you!” Jaune yelled, catching her and falling backwards.

Ruby’s butt landed on his stomach, before sliding down to his dick, which was already straining against his swimsuit. Her scantily covered cheeks rubbed against him, causing him to harder. Ruby noticed her eyes went wide as she looked at Jaune. Jaune himself froze as wasn’t sure what to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ruby pretends nothing happened.

2. Ruby starts leaning down toward Jaune's face.

*Noteb*
3. Ruby runs off, embarrassed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178434-RWBY-Swap/cid/3117316-Jaune-finds-himself-in-a-compromising-position-