*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/Z7MMCNVWN-Zoo-swapping-anthro-strange-hybrids
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Zoo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Zoo swapping anthro/ strange hybrids

    by: RedPhantom
You decided the local zoo might be a the better option because you will have more choices to pick from and you won’t have to worry about the animals being kept there it only increase the popularity of the zoo due to the new exotic animals you make there. So as you tell your mom that you are planning to head to the zoo instead of going for a jogging with you sis she is please your are getting out of the house but a light upset you aren’t going jogging with your sis but she is still happy regardless.

Now let’s skip the walk to the zoo and just arrive there

Now at the entrance of the zoo you are thinking what kind of animal could you pick to swap with because there are so many choices to pick from or maybe you could swap other people here instead the possibilities are so big but you remember that your power said they you can swap apart with yourself so you aren’t sure that you can swap other but you can try and test that out later. So now what animal to swap with?

You have the following choices:

1. Horse that looks like a stallion but is really a big strong mare

*Noteb*
2. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedPhantom (UN: wizardfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/Z7MMCNVWN-Zoo-swapping-anthro-strange-hybrids