*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2753536-Into-the-lions-den
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2176360
You're a women during a strange event. Everyone is getting suddenly very pregnant!
This choice: Into the lions den  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Into the lions den

    by: MR.W
Rebecca jogged her way toward the lions den. A large exhibit near the back of the zoo. All of the lioness had gone into labor as well today. Odd as that was it was even more concerning that not a single one had been pregnant the night before. The zoo closely monitored such events and did not have any explanation for why the lions and almost every single female animal was in labor.

Panting Rebecca opening the rear door that connected a hidden room behind the enclosure. It was where staff could go to observe or work on animals outside of the public eye. As the heavy steel door opened she gasped in horror. The first thing that hit her was the smell of birthing fluids. All of the female lions were in labor here in one room. What shocked her was not the females lions but what the male was doing. Braced against the wall Jenny the local vet was struggling. The large dominate male of the pride was tearing at her but she wasn't being eaten.

It's powerful front paws were wrapped around the brunettes slim waist. Her long work pants were torn and ripped. Exposing her lower half to the beasts thrusts. It's spine covered cock was slamming into her. Making the women scream as it plunged deeper and deeper. With a roar the lions legs tensed. Flexing as it hilted itself.

Rebecca took a step back a hand covering her mouth. "Help me!" Jenny screamed finally noticing the other women. "It's....ahhh....it's cumming!" she sobbed clutching her belly. The lion remained locked against her it's furry testicles pulsing as they poured there virile load deep into the women warm folds. The tip of it's cock pressed against her cervix spraying thick globs of beast cum directly into her womb.

Rebeccas had to make a choice what would she do. The shock was wearing off would she help? Run? Slam the door?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rush in to help.

*Noteb*
2. Run you can't stop a lion!

*Noteb*
3. Shut the door it's to dangerous.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MR.W (UN: ub007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2753536-Into-the-lions-den