*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily Stuart
  2. A girlfriend
  3. Starting off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2739313-Emily-Stuart
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2175202
A remake. A female close to you wants to be your new mother. 2,000GPs for good adds!
This choice: Emily Stuart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emily Stuart

    by: MorTho
An addition by: Wassel29

"Guess who?" a sweet little voice suddenly asked, just as your vision went completely dark.

"Uh...Santa Clause?" you replied with a grin, feeling two very familiar hands covering your face, knowing full well who it was.

"No, silly, It's me!" Emily giggled, releasing you from her grasp as you turned and looked upon her small figure, a shy little smile lighting up her face, her big green eyes staring up at you from behind her thick glasses. "I know, I know," you confessed with a chuckle, wrapping your arms around her and pulling her close, giving her a light kiss on the lips, causing her to blush.

Emily Stuart was her name, your girlfriend for all of three months, and while perhaps not the most breathtakingly attractive girl in school like Tammy Miller or Jessica Caldwell were, lacking their curves and popularity, she was enough for you, glad to have finally found someone who actually liked you for you, for a change. Emily was incredibly smart, bookish or nerdy some might say, being a whiz when it came to anything science-related, and you'd initially gotten to know each other after being paired up on a chemistry project in class, Emily pretty much doing all the work and helping you to understand what the hell was going on, science definitely not being your thing. You had to admit, you'd never really noticed her before that, not particularly standing out from the crowd and your eyes, like many others, having been more focused on girls like Tammy and Jessica, girls who were way out of your league and wouldn't even give you the time of day (not being exactly the most popular or handsome person in school yourself).

Emily was different though, some might say kind of plain, and from her outward appearance you could probably agree with that; dressing sort of mousy-ish, with her short, brown hair, held in place by an Alice band, thick, black glasses and cute patch of tiny orange freckles decorating her face, while her small, scrawny 5 foot 1 inch figure was usually clothed in a thick sweater and long plaid skirt, not really having the greatest fashion sense in the world. But that didn't really matter to you, figuring as you'd never get any of those beauty queen girls to go out with you in a million years, Emily was cute enough, once you got past the nerdy, shy exterior, and funny too, often making you laugh when she wasn't rattling on about mathematics or physics or anything else you couldn't get your head round.

All and all you were pretty happy with Emily (despite the jokes others would often make towards you), and even though you'd yet to get past the kissing and fondling stage of the relationship, you were hoping you'd soon take things a step further and that she'd be your first.

"So, how was last period History?" you asked her as you released her from your embrace and took her small hand in yours, heading down the corridor with the rest of the school traffic, "Cause Gym class was a total drag, I think I had about eight guys jump on top of me playing football today."

"Oh, you know, it was okay," she smiled, snuggling closer to your body as you headed out the doors, another school day finally being over, and the rest of the day now completely your own.

"Well, you want to come over to mine? We can hang out for a while, if you've got nothing else planned."

"Sure, yeah," she said happily, being quite comfortable over at yours, her shyness sometimes getting the better of her at some places, but not at yours, her and your mom seeming to get on quite well, and as you didn't have any other siblings or anything (your dad having gone AWOL when you were only 6), she was the only one that needed to approve.

"Okay, my house it is then," you grinned, as you both turned and headed down the sidewalk.

- - -

Returning home, you were welcomed by your mother, Sarah, who was busy messing around with the laundry and happy to see Emily with you, glad that you'd finally managed to find a nice (if a little quiet) girlfriend who didn't use you and treat you like crap, as your last foray into the field of dating had, a couple of years ago (the girl in question being Becky Thomas, whom you'd met at summer camp and had dropped you almost as soon as the next guy came along). After stopping for a brief chat with your mom, you and Emily then grabbed a drink and a plate of cookies and headed up to your bedroom to listen to some music, while Emily got her chemistry homework finished, and you messed around on your Xbox while you waited.

"Your mom really is pretty, isn't she?" Emily suddenly said, looking up from her books and turning towards you.

"Uh, I dunno...I guess," you replied, a little taken aback, the question seemingly coming out of nowhere.

"Well, I think she is anyway," she continued, looking rather thoughtful and giving you a funny little smile, "She's got really nice, long hair, and she's so tall and curvy, I wish I could look like that."

This was certainly a weird conversation and you weren't entirely sure how to react to it, as you dropped your Xbox controller and turned to face your girlfriend. "You look just fine to me," you told her, figuring she was having a crisis of image or something, "If you were all tall and curvy, you wouldn't be so cute and adorable."

This caused her to giggle, blushing again like she always did whenever you said something like that, her soft cheeks turning a rosy pink color. "Heh-heh, thanks," she replied, brushing her hair back with a hand and turning away slightly embarrassed. Smiling to yourself, figuring you'd successfully done your job, you picked up your controller again and returned to shooting terrorists, chuckling a little to yourself at how cute Emily looked when she got all shy.

However, it appeared she wasn't done quite yet, after a minute or two, starting up again with, "She's really confident too, and funny, and you guys seem so close."

"Well, she is my mom," you laughed, "That mother/son bond thing'll do that."

"Yeah..."

"What's with the sudden interest in my mom, anyways?" you asked, becoming curious why she was bringing all this up, having mentioned the odd comment about liking your mother before, but never anything like this (though you figured it may have something to do with her not getting along that great with her own parents, but who really knew?)

Emily simply gave you a cute little smile in reply and said, "Oh, no reason," before sticking her head back into her books and leaving you none the wiser of what was going through her mind.

Where will this story go next? Your choices are below...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later that evening.

2. The next day.

*Noteb*
3. Later that week.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MorTho (UN: 2013mortho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175202-New-Mommy-Welcome-to-new-family-Redux/cid/2739313-Emily-Stuart