*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking up.
  2. Who though ?
  3. Choose who to be.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2577267-Waking-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sepia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2174408
This will contain vore and stuff like scat and digestion. Add whoever and what you want.
This choice: Stardust  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waking up.

    by: Sepia
It happens again. You had eaten your pet/friend fox and what now. The reform spell didn't work.
Atleast you feel great otherwise and full but you lost this one somehow and it shouldn't be you doing it wrong you did it like any other time and that works with anything else just not him. Well that really isn't that bad he wasn't all to intressting either way and like this you still could get his skull if you want to or just wait till its gone to and you will lose memory of him thanks to how forgetible he actualy was but that would happen even if you have his skull.

What to do next. You don't feel hungry but he was little more than a snack and now he was allmost gone still not very sad about that. Thirst was there but not realy all to unforgiving you could go without a drink for now. Having little ideas you go outside and breath in the nice and fresh air. Your cave was warmer but you were not cold or freezing it was still about the temperature of a normal being.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore

*Noteb*
2. Go drink something

*Noteb*
3. Hunt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sepia (UN: trond-petter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sepia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174408-Encounters-of-the-vore-kind/cid/2577267-Waking-up