*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/2574672-Melissa-Abernathy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2174080
One day, you answer a mysterious newspaper ad and end up as part of an experiment!
This choice: Melissa Abernathy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melissa Abernathy

    by: LegacyPilgrim
The other women gave you a bad feeling--- you'd rather be fat than any of the other possibilities. You jerked your chin in Melissa's direction. The doctor clapped eagerly and practically skipped over to the monitor she'd been reading off of earlier. She said something to Melissa that you couldn't quite hear. The older woman grinned viciously as she peered through the pod window at you.

"Ooh...I know I'm gonna loooove being you. Young and skinny and child-free....paradise!" Her voice was surprisingly melodic-- it was weird thinking that was going to belong to you in a second. Oh god...you just wanted out of this thing.

Her chest jiggled heavily as she stomped her way over to the pod next to you. You felt the pod shake as she climbed in-- god, how much did this lady weigh?

Doctor Strauss did a quick check of the pod before returning to her monitor. She was breathing rapidly now.

"Oh, happy, happy day! It's finally time to begin!"

With that, she slammed her hand down on a big red button next to the monitor. You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt something tug on your consciousness- on you! Before you could do anything, all sensation disappeared. It reappeared a moment later, but you felt very, very different.

Your chest heaved with every breath. Sweat clung to your face and...to your chest. Oh god...she'd really done it, hadn't she? She'd really swapped your bodies! Doctor Strauss grinned as the pods swung open. You stepped out, scared beyond belief. Your pants felt uncomfortably tight-- so tight you could feel everything down there. Your gigantic breasts (your breasts!) swung freely-- apparently, Melissa hadn't been wearing a bra.

You felt entirely different-- and it was totally unpleasant. You regretted ever coming to this place.

Doctor Strauss was on you immediately with a mirror. As expected, your reflection was that of Melissa-- of you, now. You squeeze your soft, round face with equally soft, stubby fingers. Behind those blue eyes was you! You, an average 28 year old guy! You want to say something to Doctor Strauss-- want to lash out, or ask questions, or...do anything so that you don't feel so freakin' powerless.

What do you say?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/2574672-Melissa-Abernathy