*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/M89DS7YKG-the-best-option-young-pretty-and-smart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2174080
One day, you answer a mysterious newspaper ad and end up as part of an experiment!
This choice: Ursula Ruiz  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the best option, young pretty and smart!

    by: caleb jones
Reluctantly, you realized that if you didn't make a choice the choice would be made for you.

So you chose Ursula Ruiz. She's only fifteen, but she's a senior in high school which made her a smart girl. And she was rather attractive. You certainly didn't want to be older or... pregnant!

The others file back out and Ursula Ruiz enters another pod. You faint and when you wake up you see your body walking away. You try to stop it, but he, or she if Ursula is in there, does not look back.

You look down and see blonde hair on your shoulders and rather large breasts instead of a flat chest.

The pod opens...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caleb jones (UN: cjones2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174080-The-Transforming-Experiment/cid/M89DS7YKG-the-best-option-young-pretty-and-smart