*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk By Mom.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2574553-Shrunk-By-Mom
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2174017
A mother shrinks her 18 year old son as a punishment.
Chapter #1

Shrunk By Mom.

    by: Mad Dog
'GIVE IT BACK, YOU BIG. GIVE ME MY DIARY. I KNOW YOU TOOK IT'. Sasha screamed angrily, as she beat her fists on Josh's chest.

'I KEEP TELLING YOU'. Josh shouted back. 'I HAVEN'T GOT YOUR DAMN DIARY'.

'LIAR' Sasha bellowed, tears rolling down her face. 'WHERE IS IT'?

'I...DON'T...KNOW' Josh replied. 'WHY WOULD I TAKE YOUR DIARY? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP IT'.

'GIVE IT BACK!' She shouted.

Sasha let out an ear piercing then threw a right hook at Josh. It took him completely by surprise, and landed, with equally surprising force, on the left side of his jaw. The shock of being hit so hard made Josh even angrier than he already was, he pushed Sasha as hard as he could, sending her stumbling backwards until she lost her footing. As she fell backwards, she hit the back of her head on the kitchen table, causing her to shriek, then she fell to the floor, apparently dazed. Josh looked at his sister in horror as she lay motionless on the floor.

'SASHA'. Josh shouted in a panic as he ran toward her and knelt down. 'Oh my God. I'm sorry, I'm sorry'.

Sasha groaned and brought a hand up to her forehead. Josh put his left hand on her arm to try to help her up, but at that moment, he heard his mom come in through the front door. He suddenly felt nervous, because he knew she'd be upset and would blame him for what happened. He heard the sound of keys being dropped on the living room table and then heard his mom, Kate, say;

"Josh, Sasha. I'm home". Her voice grew louder as she went into the hallway and walked down toward the kitchen. "Well, I had a great morning with your Aunt Ellen, I got the most beautiful dragon bracelet from that weird new store. It's a real antiq..." She stopped dead in the doorway as she saw Josh kneeling over the unconscious Sasha, and her expression turned to one of horror. "OH MY GOD"! she shouted, running over to them. "What happened? What have you done"?

"I haven't done anything" Josh replied nervously. "She went crazy with me. She accused me of stealing her diary, then she punched me, so I pushed her and she fell and hit her head".

"YOU PUSHED HER"? She asked angrily. "YOU'RE BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN SHE IS, YOU IDIOT. YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER"!

"It was an accident", Josh argued. "It wasn't my fault, she hit me, it took me by surprise. She shouldn't have hit me. It wasn't my fault".

"YES IT WAS". His mom shouted angrily. "YOU'RE HER BIG BROTHER, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR HER. AND I DON'T CARE IF SHE DID HIT YOU, YOU DON'T LAY A HAND ON YOUR YOUNGEST SISTER. Go to your room. I'll deal with YOU later".

"But mom", Josh protested.

She shot him an icy stare and Josh knew better than to argue with her. He stood up and started walking out of the kitchen. He could hear Sasha starting to come round, and their mom talking to her as he walked down the hall and up the stairs. He went into his room and shut the door, then he went to his bed and lay down and, after a couple of minutes, he fell asleep. He didn't know how long he'd been asleep when he finally woke up, but he knew instantly that something was wrong. His bed felt strange, harder than normal. He opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. It didn't sink at first, but as he fully woke up, he realised it looked different. It looked bigger, further away. He rolled onto his left side and saw that the window, and the whole of the wall, also looked far bigger than they had before. When he looked down at his bed, he realised that it was vast, seemingly the size of a football pitch. Josh began to panic as he realised that the reason everything looked so much bigger, was because, somehow, he had shrunk. He stood up and then looked around again, he estimated that he was now just one inch tall. He didn't know how it had happened, but he did know that he was scared. As he wondering how he would get back to his normal height, he heard a voice from behind and high above him, his mother.

"How do you like your new perspective of the world"? She asked.

Josh spun around and gasped in both fear and surprise. She was standing by the side of the bed, looking down at him with her hands on her hips, and a smile on her face. The bed came up to her knees, but she was still enormous, the size of an apartment building several stories high. Josh started trembling in fear as he stared up at his giantess mother. She'd never hurt him before, so he had no reason to believe she would do so now, but she had been really angry with him earlier, and now he was in a very vulnerable position.

"Mom"? He asked nervously. "What...what's going on? What's happened to me"?

His mom rolled her eyes but continued to smile. "I would have thought that was obvious". She replied. "You've shrunk, to one inch. To be more specific, I shrank you, with this". She held up her left hand to reveal an ornate golden oriental dragon bracelet on her wrist. The bracelet itself was made up of the dragon's body. It was secured by a clasp hidden in the dragon's mouth and the loop on the end of its tail, which was in the dragon's mouth. "The woman in the store thought it was just an old bracelet, but I've just found out by accident that it has some pretty awesome magical powers. Y'see, while I was thinking about an appropriate punishment for you, for some reason, I started to wonder what it would be like if I could shrink you and keep you in a hamster cage for a week. Then a hamster cage suddenly appeared on the coffee table, shocked the hell out of me. Then, somehow, I just somehow had all this knowledge about the bracelet and its powers. For some reason, the powers only work when a certain person wears the bracelet. I guess I'm one of them. Anyway, I went up to Sasha's bedroom and healed her injuries, she'll be fine now by the way, then I remembered my original thought, about shrinking you, and here we are".

It seemed incredible, impossible even. A bracelet with magic powers? Considering that Josh was currently only one inch tall though, he had to concede that it was true. "So...so you can return me to my normal size, right"? He asked.

His mom's smile became more mischievous. "Off course I can". She replied softly. "I'm just not going to. Not yet anyway. I'm still angry with you Josh. I accept that it what happened was an accident, but as the oldest, you were still in charge. You're eighteen, you have behaved in a mature manner. And for that, you're going to be punished".

Now Josh began to get scared. "So...what are you going to do with me? Keep me in a hamster cage for a week"? He asked.

"Not exactly". Kate replied, with a sinister lick of her lips. "Y'see, the bracelet doesn't just have magic powers. It can also alter the woman wearing it. It seems to have changed my moral perspective, among other things. Right now, I feel no maternal instincts toward you. I don't see you as my son, I don't really see you as human. I could turn that part of it off, but I don't want to. So here's the deal, I will do whatever I want with you, until I decide you've been punished enough. You, will obey my every command. You get three refusals to obey, if you refuse to obey me a fourth time, you stay like that forever. Is that clear".

"You can't be serious", Jon said incredulously. "You're saying that I'm...some kind of...slave"?

His mom shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, I guess I am. And if you ever want to go back to being my son, you will accept this, and do as you're told. Now, I have no wish to cause you pain or any serious injury, so I've made so that you can't feel pain or be hurt. You're basically invulnerable, unless you make me punish you in a more serious way. Ok, first things first. I want you to know what will happen if you try to escape. So, jump off the bed, and run out the door".

Josh looked up at his giant mom in horror and fear. He tried to reason with her, but she held up the index finger of her right hand to silence him.

"Is that a refusal"? She asked.

Jon looked at the edge of the bed. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, both from the fear of jumping off, and of what his mom had planned for him. Somehow though, he managed to summon enough courage to do it. He closed his eyes as he jumped and went into freefall for a few seconds, convinced he was going to die. He hit the floor hard, but all it did was knock the wind out of him. There was no pain, and there were no injuries. He slowly got to his feet and looked up at his mom, who seemed twice as tall now that he was at her feet.

"Go on", she said. "Run. Out the door".

He didn't hesitate this time. He ran between her enormous feet and across the floor which, to him, seemed to be the full length of a football field. He eventually reached the door, out of breathe, and looked back. His mom stood by his bed, with an evil grin. Josh had a really bad feeling, but he also knew that he had no choice. His mom wasn't acting rationally, which made her unpredictable. He had no idea what would happen once he stepped through the day, but he knew it wouldn't be anything good. He took a deep breathe, then he stepped out of his room. Almost immediately, he felt an intense tingling throughout his whole body. Within a matter of seconds, he felt as though he was melting, and then:



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2574553-Shrunk-By-Mom