*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2619809-He-turns-into-a-pair-of-her-bikini-briefs
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2174017
A mother shrinks her 18 year old son as a punishment.
This choice: He turns into a pair of her bikini briefs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He turns into a pair of her bikini briefs.

    by: Unknown
he started to stretch into a triangular shape and was in shock but could still hear the sound of his mothers belt falling to the floor meaning she was taking her pants off. as a former exotic dancer and model she enjoyed strutting around in her underwear. whenever she did this she could get her husband (his stepfather) to do anything. Josh had never met his father but his mom met this guy a year or a couple of years after she had him. his name was Mike and he already had a daughter of his own when he was 22 at the strip club. he recently left college a year back when he got a job as a talent agent and he got her a gig as a model got married a year later and had his youngest sister Sasha. Josh could feel himself solidify and and has a few holes he could not understand. he felt his mother pick him up and carry him to her room and showed him his new self in the mirror. "Its a nice day i think ill go use the pool" she started laughing as she put him on. i might want to hurry and cool off i'm starting to get wet down there." she started rubbing sun tan lotion on herself and knew she was not kidding when she said she was hot and wet he could feel his "face" (on the front of the bikini) getting moist. went to the backyard where they had an in ground pool.and she dove in and he now felt wet all over and instead of his mother's musk he smelled chlorine and it was causing his non existent eyes to burn. she was doing her usual frog kicks and then dog paddles and then got out to go on the diving board to do a jack knife dive. She bent down to touch her toes and could feel his backside (which he know knew where is "soft parts " were) ride up her ass for a second. this feeling was awkward, sure he couldn't see his mother's underwear riding up her bum but it was more or less like he could feel his privates going in there instead of resting on her taint and being dangerously close to either the front or back. she dove in and finally straightened her bottom out. and he had to taste the chlorine again.she swam to the other end and climbed out and lied down on a sun chair muttering something about a tan. He remembered how uncomfortable he felt when his mom walked around in her underwear or how, even though he was done growing. his head still came to her chest when she was scolding him or her crotch when she sat down. also the fact that she had bigger muscles and a 6 pack where he was flabby and weak, his mother still got him in a head lock when she punished him. but now he was her underwear that she was strutting around in showing her perfect body he had always been intimidated but this was a whole new level. he had to stay there with his face in her shaved crotch (that she used to get what ever she wanted) as he dried out while still reeking of chlorine. i think ill change you back once i help your sister get through her last growth spurt as well as teach her to face sit like me then you will be helpless to every girl in this house. you know Amanda has already gotten a scholarship for running track and Sasha is head cheerleader what did you do through high school? you sat on your lazy ass, did nothing about your flab, and graduated on a d average. You see all the hard work i do so you can have your own room in the basement and give you every old movie you want, most boys your age play video games as a fun hobby while trying to get into a good college after an associates. you are even worthless at that your sisters are awesome at video games even have their own channels while you re wasting my and your stepfathers money we could have left you to the state but he wanted to see if you could make it as the son of one of the richest families in the city you are disappointing. at least now you have a job i might use you at my next gig." she said as she rolled over to get her back. "but first ill use you to...

You have the following choices:

1. tease your stepfather

*Noteb*
2. go jogging with amanda

3. get a spa treatment with sasha

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2619809-He-turns-into-a-pair-of-her-bikini-briefs