*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2630897-get-a-spa-treatment-with-sasha
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2174017
A mother shrinks her 18 year old son as a punishment.
This choice: get a spa treatment with sasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

get a spa treatment with sasha

    by: Unknown
...got to the spa with sasha after i finish making her as beautiful as mommy hahaha." she got up after tanning and went inside. she threw josh in the washer saying she didnt want the rash and he would be done when she is done with her bath. josh felt tugged and spun in the washer and then he was relieved when it was done only to be thrown in the dryer where it was extremely hot and he was getting sick from spinning. later he felt himself being taken out and folded up. then his mom went to speak to sasha. "sasha baby? can mommy come in?" "sure mom". "i want you to know josh is still being punished i turned him into my bikini bottoms and tomorrow i want to take you for a spa treatment im proud your a cheerleader. also a little reward", kate snapped her fingers and sasha was suddenly the same height as her mom and had a full round butt and d cup breasts. but now her pants ripped and her shirt popped her mom laughed and magically gave her a sweatshirt and underwear that would fit. "thanks mom but can-" "yes you may wear josh tomorrow." she kissed her mom and she went to sleep. the next day was the spa treatment sasha put josh on and giggled as he was straightened across her broad ass. her mom gave her a new top to cover her new breasts and she put a hooded sweatshirt on saying she didnt want to wear pants for a while and they headed to the spa.

You have the following choices:

1. sweat treatment

*Noteb*
2. massage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2630897-get-a-spa-treatment-with-sasha