*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2621308-tease-your-stepfather
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2174017
A mother shrinks her 18 year old son as a punishment.
This choice: tease your stepfather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

tease your stepfather

    by: Unknown
His mother walked inside just in time to greet her husband. he saw the sight of her in nothing but a black bikini and started stammering. he had blonde hair was fairly thin had blue eyes and was about 5'10" or so but his mother was a head above him. "oh hello honey so can we snap some photos of me? "is that a new swim suit?" "oh no its about 18 years old " she said with a wink ." well the new gig is a movie about a tall hard bodied witch and one of her traits is intimidating men with her underwear." "by the look of you im doing a good job, tell you what we get those pictures i tell you about my swimsuit and i will release you but on my own terms." they ran up stairs to their bedroom and she spread out on the bed. mike (her husband) hit some lights and took out his phone as well as set up his camera. he took some photos of her spread out some of her pretending to sleep and a few in various poses standing up. she then looked at the photos and said they were great she walked over to her pants on the floor and grabbed a key as well as handcuffs on the dresser. she took of his pants and boxers and sat him in a chair and handcuffed his hands behind the chair. she then got on her knees and unlocked his cock cage. she then stood up turned around and rubbed her bracelet. now josh could see behind him and saw his stepfathers nervous face he knew his face was on her butt and knew what was coming next she proceeded to tick her ass in his face and demand he kiss it and started shaking her ass then she sat on his dick and began gyrating josh could feel his cock getting hard and pressing him into his mom's ass. he felt it getting more arounsed and then eventually it spurted all over her behind (his face!) she got up and faced him. "that is why i waited to get the shoot in first. also i got this magic bracelet that allows me to transform josh into anything i want. and you just splooged on his face!" she laughs maniacly...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. asks why

*Noteb*
2. is sickened

*Noteb*
3. excited

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2621308-tease-your-stepfather