*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He turns into his mom's pussy
  2. Shrunk By Mom.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2616288-He-turns-into-his-moms-pussy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2174017
A mother shrinks her 18 year old son as a punishment.
This choice: He turns into his mom's pussy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He turns into his mom's pussy

    by: Mad Dog
Josh found himself somewhere dark, pitch black. He felt a deep sense of fear and dread when he realised that he had more than likely transformed into something, some kind of inanimate object perhaps. Wherever, and whatever he now was, he was paralysed, and could feel something pressed tightly against his face. At first he thought he was in a bag, then he realised that whatever was pressed against his face was made from some kind of fabric. Suddenly, he felt movement, initially making him think that he was in one of the pockets of his mom's jeans. But he could feel something brushing against his lips. He didn't know what it was, but one side moved one way as the other side moved in the opposite direction, then they changed direction. A couple of minutes later, whatever had been brushing against his lips stopped and a few seconds later, he began to feel even more scared as he heard what sounded like a zipper, only louder. The pressure on his face eased slightly and then the fabric was pulled down. He found himself looking into the full length mirror in his mom's bedroom, but he couldn't see himself. All he could see was a giant pair of jeans and panties pulled midway down a huge pair of thighs, and a vagina directly in front of him, right where he expected to see himself. He looked up in the mirror and saw his mom smiling down at him as she gazed into the mirror. Suddenly, the realisation of what had happened hit him and he was hit by a strong sense of horror. He was looking at himself, he'd turned into his mom's vagina.

Josh went into deep shock. He couldn't believe it, he'd actually turned into the most intimate part of his mom's body. Josh couldn't believe that his own mom would shrink him, and then turn him into his pussy. He felt a deep sense of terror as to what else his mom was planning to do with him. Suddenly, his mom's body started shaking, and he heard the sound of her laughing high above him. Despite this, he found himself wondering how he could see when there was no sign of his eyes in the mirror. His vision seemed to be either side of her pubic mound, but when he tried, he found that he could see the tops of her thighs, and the enormous vertical slit, the lips of which used to be his.

"So". She said as she moved her right down to her hairless pubic mound. Strangely, Josh could feel her fingers on his scalp. "How do you like your new body? I think it suits you. And it feels great to know that I have an eighteen year old pussy again. Especially knowing it used to be another person. Occasionally, I'll return you to your normal size. If you try to escape, or to attack me, you end up down there. And you'll stay like that for a full two weeks, which will NOT count towards the punishment you're already under". She cocked her head to one side as she looked thoughtfully at him. "Y'know, I think I'll keep you down there for a while, it'll give you some time to think about how important it is to be a good slave. Speaking of which, until your punishment is over, I am not your mother, I'm your owner. So, when I allow you to speak, you will address me as, 'Mistress'. Now, since it's such beautiful afternoon, I think I'll put my bikini on go lay outside for a couple of hours".

With that she pulled up her panties and jeans and started walking. Josh then heard the sound of a drawer opening and then closing a short while later. After a minute or so, his mom pulled down her jeans and panties again and took them off. He saw her pick up a pair of pale blue bikini briefs and then lean forwards. From this position, he could see her slip first one foot, then the other into them and slowly pull them up. He felt the gusset cover his mouth, his lips now being her outer labia, and saw the pale blue fabric come up over where his eyes apparently were, and press against them. Everything then when black again. He could hear his mom happily humming to herself as she started walking, a minute or so later, he could hear the dull thud of her walking down the stairs and then into, he assumed, the kitchen. He heard the fridge being opened and something being removed, then short movement, followed by the sound of something heavy and made of glass being placed on one of the work surfaces, probably a pitcher. He then heard a fizzy liquid being poured which, knowing his mom, was probably lemonade. The lemonade bottle was placed back in the fridge and Josh heard ice cubes being dropped into the pitcher. His mom then started walking again, still humming to herself. A couple of minutes later, it felt as though she was lying down on one of the sun loungers in the backyard.

"By the way". His mom said. "You're sense of taste is intact. It's gonna suck to be you when I need to pee".

She chuckled to herself and then sighed softly, leaving Josh with the horrible thought of having to taste his mom's urine.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174017-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom/cid/2616288-He-turns-into-his-moms-pussy