*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2831632-Justin-makes-a-play-for-his-formula
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
This choice: Justin makes a play for his formula.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Justin makes a play for his formula.

    by: FBBGIANTESS
Justin had to think quick as he did not want Christina to become even stronger as the fact was she was pretty much a bitch to everyone on campus. Justin then blurted out "It only works on males. So I know it is your boyfriend's birthday today. This would be the best birthday gift ever given by a girlfriend to her man. Even a blow job would pale in comparison." At that last remark Justin started laughing until Christina kicked him on the nuts.

Christina then stood over Justin as he fell to the ground in pain. Christina then put her hands across her huge and perfect chest and said "First never accuse me of giving a BJ and secondly you will now make a formula for woman and it will be for me." With that Christina grabbed the red bottle and headed to the boys locker room.

She burst inside and made her way to Brad Cross her boyfriend and ran up and gave him a huge hug. "Happy birthday big guy" she said in a valley girl tone as she handed him in the red vial. Brad looked at the vial and then Cristina and said "Thanks but we have to talk." All of a sudden Jade came through the other locker room doors and walked up to Brad and kissed him for a quick for seconds. Christina could see that Jade was sweating after just finishing a workout. While Christina was a typical cheerleader Jade was a female jock and captain of the women's soccer, basketball, and softball teams. She also did CrossFit after school. After she was done giving Brad a kiss she looked at Christina and with a smirk said "And now the slit cheerleader knows about us." Christina wanted to cry but she stood there not sure what to do.

Jade saw the vial and grabbed it from Brad and saw is this a sports drink or a protein drink? Either way after a hard workout I could use either." With that she kissed Brad again and said "Thanks honey" and quickly chugged the contents of the vial. At first nothing happened as Jade used her right hand to wipe her mouth. Then Jade felt her internal temperature skyrocket. She then felt her heart rate go through the roof and then finally the 18 year old 5 foot 6 black haired fitness chick had to take a knee as she was panting. "What was that?"

Christina was laughing at this. "So Justin was telling the truth" laughed Christina on the inside as it looked like Jade was having a heart attack. Christina looked at Jade with amusement and then at Brad and slapped him. Christina slapped Brad and yelled "Asshole." She then turned to leave and took 5 steps before she heard Jade moaning like she was having sex. Brad also heard Jade's moans and after recovering from the shock of being slapped looked at her. Jade was now naked having outgrown her clothes now that she stood 6 foot 7 and was sporting muscles that would easily allow her to win a male heavyweight bodybuilding contest. She was also sporting a massive pair of tits which was something she had never had before. In fact the 38 FF breasts Jade now sported while large looked perfect on her Amazonian frame. One of Brad's friends named Jeff who was a 264 LB Defensive End came right up to Jade and said "Dam Jade can I get some milk?" Jade was enraged and picked Jeff up with one hand and threw him 30 feet across the locker room. After that display of her new strength Jade could feel her juices running down her leg and she finally spoke. "Oh Brad dear where did you get that amazing drink?" Brad stuttered and said "Christina brought it to me."

Jade then looked at Christina and Christina bolted for the door.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FBBGIANTESS (UN: megafbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2831632-Justin-makes-a-play-for-his-formula