*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3373306-Fun-Time-with-Sunset
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Sunset has sex with you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fun Time with Sunset!

    by: G-Breaker
This was some date you were having. First, you were shrunken to the size of a bug by some stray magic from another world, and the next thing you knew, you were completely naked in the hand of the girl you were dating. Sunset Shimmer had you in the palm of her hand and she planned to make the best out of your time together.

"Well then, little man. It's time for the real fun to begin," Sunset said seductively.

"Sunset. I know you're excited about this, but-" You didn't get a chance to finish as Sunset picked you up in her fingers and brought you closer to her face. From the way she was looking at you, you could tell that you weren't going to like what she had in store for you.

As Sunset brought you closer to her face, you saw where she was about to put you. To your surprise, she held you right above her large breasts and dropped you into the gap in between them. Your fall was then cushioned by her soft melons and sat right on top of her cleavage. However, that was only until she pushed your whole body into the gap with her finger until only your head stuck out from the top of it.

"There we go. Comfy?" You could see Sunset's face looming above you as you were stuffed completely in her cleavage, surrounded by the soft mounds of her bright orange flesh. It was like you were trapped in a tight fleshy prison and felt the softness and lusciousness of her melons massaging your naked body. You started blushing embarrassingly while she did the same thing, except, she seemed to be enjoying it much more than you were.

"I hope you like it in there, little buddy. Enjoy it while you can, 'cause this is only the beginning." Sunset whispered her last few words seductively to you, letting the wind blow on you as you started sweating from her warm, humid breath.

Sunset then got up from the couch and walked upstairs to her room with you in tow. You felt her breasts jiggle and bounce with every step she took while her bra held them tightly in place. The warmth of her soft skin combined with the soothing sounds of her heartbeat was almost enough to lull you into a pleasant sleep. Having her flesh rub off on you like this was so arousing that you were starting to feel more comfortable about your current situation.

Once Sunset reached her bedroom, she laid down on her bed with her hands folded behind her head. "Enjoying the ride, buddy?" Sunset asked, but grew confused when you didn't answer. "Hey, Y/N!" she shouted, grabbing your attention.

"Huh?!" You were snapped out of your trance once Sunset called out to you. You grew from aroused to anxious once you saw the annoyed look on her face. "Oh sorry, Sunset. I guess I kind of..."

"...zoned out to paradise?" she asked, finishing your sentence. "Looks like someone's having a good time." Sunset then took you out of her cleavage and held you in front of her face.

"See, what did I tell you. This is going to be fun. And now that you're onboard, I'm going to give you some more fun." Sunset then placed you next to her on her bed before sitting on it. It was then that she reached behind her back and, much to your shock, started unhooking her bra strap.

You wanted to look away but you knew Sunset would be against it, so you didn't bother averting your gaze. Sunset completely removed her black bra and threw it away, revealing her large breasts to you. You blushed as red as a tomato at the sight of Sunset's exposed boobs and began to blush even more as she finished the job by removing her black panties as well.

Once they were off of her legs, Sunset was now as nude as you are and looked at your deep-blushing face amusingly. "Like what you see, little guy?" Sunset asked. You were so enamored by her that you couldn't find the words to answer her.

Sunset decided to give you some time to look at her and stood up next to the bed, allowing you to get a good look at her naked form. As you looked at her towering form from the edge of the bed, she started posing for you so that you could see every detail of her gorgeous body. You became absolutely infatuated by Sunset's lovely form. Her face was one thing, but the rest of her was even more of a beautiful sight. Her shining, glistening, orange skin coupled with her figure made you fall to your knees. She was so luscious and curvy from her hourglass figure to her curvy hips all the way to her thick, muscular, and very well-built calves and thighs. And while she was posing, you began to faint as you watched her freed breasts bounce and sway with her every move.

"Heh heh, I knew you'd like it," Sunset laughed as you fell flat on your face. "Okay, little man. That's enough. Get up!" She commanded. You quickly complied and stood back up, just in time to see the orange goddess as she got back on the bed. Sunset laid back on her bed with a jump and the impact lifted you into the air, making you land right on top of her belly.

"Sunset, I-I..." you were so stunned by the 'show' until Sunset gave you her seductive grin.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Actually, yes." You said.

"That's what I thought. Let's get to work." Sunset then picked you up off of her belly and brought you closer to her face. From there, she caught you by surprise as she gave you a massive kiss and smothered your whole body affectionately with her big, wet lips. Feeling those slabs of wet flesh on your skin was enough to get you completely onboard with Sunset's plans. And that is exactly what happened the moment she released you from the kiss.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3373306-Fun-Time-with-Sunset