*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632846-Black-and-White-get-a-few-changes
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Black and White get a few changes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Black and White get a few changes

    by: Unknown
THUNK! The device bounced off the ground as Black and White looked down in horror. "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." Black squealed, scrambling onto all fours to pick up the remote. Quickly scanning the exterior of the device, Black assessed that there had been no lasting damage to the remote, breathing a sigh of relief. "That was a close one, wasn't it," Black laughed awkwardly, looking at the cold expression of Agent White.

He looked stern and unforgiving as he said, "This is why we don't play with the boss's toys- you always end up breaking them." He placed his manicured hands onto his hips, looking like a schoolteacher scolding one of their students. "Give it here." Black reluctantly handed the device to White who carefully placed it into his bra for safekeeping. White then rearranged his package inside of his panties, wondering why he hadn't just thought to buy some boxers.

"Come on- we've still got to deliver this to the boss." He turned around and strutted effortlessly, his large red heels clacking on the pavement as he swayed his large butt that strained the seams of his black slacks. He whipped off his black tie as it was choking him due to his large rack tightening his pristine white dress shirt.

Black sulkily stood up, his giant tits jiggling as he did so. 'Why'd I even enlarge 'em this much?,' he silently wondered. He flicked his platinum blonde locks out of his face as he tried to run after his partner (which proved difficult in his 4 inch stilettos). He was dressed similarly to Agent White except from the fact that he had unbuttoned his top buttons to 'let his puppies breathe' and that he wore a short black pencil skirt instead of slacks.

Both approached a dark Mercedes with blacked out windows. They hopped in, White driving with Black sitting in shotgun. White took a moment to check the mirrors and check his frizzy hair and Black took out a mirror and some lipstick, reapplying red lipstick on his buxom lips. "Okay- back to base!" White smiled as he placed his petite foot on the accelerator and they roared off, not paying any attention to the large men on a street corner trying to pose sexily in their slutty outfits.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632846-Black-and-White-get-a-few-changes