*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Dawn?
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550543-Something-else
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else

    by: Starfighter364
How about these?

Option one: He makes her the head of his own personal devoted harem cheerleading squad, with the desire to help him hypnotize more girls to add to her ranks.


Option two: He makes her go look up any information she can find about Princess Salvia's life so far, and in the morning, wake up believing that she is Princess Salvia, who switched places with Dawn again, while hypnotizing 'Dawn' into thinking that she is Salvia so she can take her place, due to 'Salvia' falling hopelessly (and permanently) in love with Ash, and being willing to give up her royalty to be with her love. He also makes her believe she planted the pendant for Ash to find, so that he could hypnotize other girls to be their secret subjects. She will also believe that Ash doesn't know about the switch, and will try to pretend to be Dawn in order for Ash not to know about the switch.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550543-Something-else