*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3461622-Build-A-Harem
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Build A Harem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Build A Harem

    by: Drago248
Ash was thinking what to do with May, when he smiled.

"Okay May, when I snap my fingers, you'll awaken with no memory of being hypnotised. You'll believe that you want to help me hypnotise 4 girls to be in a harem for me, with you as the Mistress of the harem. Is that understood?" Ash asked her.

May nodded her head at this, a blank look still in her eyes.

Ash then raised his hand and snapped his fingers, causing May to blink her eyes for a moment, before she smiled at Ash.

"Hey Ash, what do you say about me helping hypnotising a few girls to be in a harem for ya?" May asked him.

"Sounds like a great idea, May. Who did you have in mind?" Ash asked her.

"What about Dawn, Misty, Serena and Lillie?" May asked with a wide grin.

"They sound perfect" Ash said with a wide grin of his own.

"Oh, and I can be the Mistress of the harem too" May said.

"Sounds good to me. Now, who should we get first?" Ash asked curiously.

May thought about it, before saying....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Readers Choice

2. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drago248 (UN: drago248 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3461622-Build-A-Harem