*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A submissive MILF
  2. Other
  3. Change her personality?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3008853-A-submissive-MILF
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: A submissive MILF  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A submissive MILF

    by: vman123
Ash thought that his mom was always a bit too commanding.
He wanted Delia to act more submissive, so he put his plan into motion.

"Mom, when you are around me, you will act much more submissive. You will treat me with more respect as if I was a King."
"Yes... Act submissive." Delia droned.

"You will also act and dress sexier than now." Ash continued.

"Act...Dress...Sexier..."

Ash then clapped his hands and Delia seemed to have awakened from her trance.

Ash gulped, "Did it really work?" He wondered. "Only one way to find out..."

"Mom, what are you standing around for? Cook me something nice right now!" Ash said, trying to sound commanding.

His mom stared at him for a moment. "Oh no, maybe it didn't work." Ash thought to himself.

But then Delia deeply bowed and suddenly said, "I am so sorry Ash, I will prepare something delicious right now."

Ash was surprised, his mom wouldn't talk like that to him, but he still wasn't 100% sure. So he gave an even more bold command.

"Mom, that's no way to apologize. Kneel down, grovel and apologize and then I will forgive you." Ash was really pushing his luck. "Would she really do this?" He wondered.

But without missing a beat, she kneeled down and apologized while groveling at his feet. "I am so sorry Ash, it won't happen again! I will cook you something right now!" Delia said submissively.

Ash grinned to himself, "This pendant works perfectly!" He thought to himself.

"You did great apologizing, mom. Go cook something for me now." He said and Delia stood up, gave a docile look and went to the kitchen.

"I have more power with this than I thought..." Ash thought to himself

What did he do next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Skip to dinner with mom

*Noteb*
2. Go outside to test the pendant on more people

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vman123 (UN: vman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3008853-A-submissive-MILF