*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2989757-Have-her-help-him-get-cheerleaders
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Have her help him start his own, personal Cheerleading squad?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Have her help him get cheerleaders

    by: Starfighter364
"That was great Misty, but there's one issue." Ash said. Misty looked horrified.

"What's that!?" She asked, desperate to be his cheerleader.

"You're just one cheerleader, it's not quite right if we don't have a whole squad." Ash replied.

"B-But will we need a squad?" Misty asked. "I can cheer for you just fine! Even all of Gary's cheerleaders put together wouldn't be able to outcheer me!" Suddenly, Ash pulled out the pendant, and started swinging it in her face. "Wha-" she began, before her eyes got heavy, and she dropped back into her trance.

"Okay, Misty, when I wake you up, the previous orders I gave you will still apply." Ash began. "But this time, you'll know I hypnotized you, however, this won't bother you, in fact, the thought of me hypnotizing you, forcing my will on you, and making you do or become whatever I want you to turns you on, even if you would have hated it before. It won't be possible for you to get angry with me, outside of the anger that comes from worry for me. You will not care how many girls I end up with, in fact, helping me hypnotize other girls to expand my harem turns you on even more than me hypnotizing you, and you'll desire to help me get my own cheerleader squad. When you think about me having a harem and cheerleaders, the more in it, the more it turns you on." Ash grinned, and snapped his fingers, causing her to snap to attention, as she blinked for a moment, before looking at him, and smiling.

"How do you feel, Mist-?" Ash began before he got cut off by Misty launching herself at him, and knocking him to the ground as she locked her lips with his. When he hit the ground, Misty landed on top of him, straddling him, as her tongue invaded his mouth, and began playing with his, as she dug one hand into her pussy, playing with it. Ash manage to get separated enough to speak as he grabbed her by the shoulders, and pushed her back a little. "Woah, Misty, that's a little fast."

"Well, what did you expect!?" Misty asked, writhing with desire as she continued panting as she fingered herself. "You made the thought of you controlling me, altering me, being your cheerleader, and thought of you having more girls, turn me on, and gave me the desire to increase your harem, making me even more turned on! I need release, and even before you hypnotized me, you were the only guy I wanted that from!"

"Wait, what?" Ash asked. "I didn't order you to believe you wanted this before."

"That's because I already wanted it!" She replied. "I gave you such a hard time, bossed you around so much, because I wanted you to say "enough is enough," and put me in my place!"

"Well, I don't intend for any bondage or anything, but I don't mind doing other stuff with you." Ash stated. "However, I also don't want to be a father yet."

"My sisters have several methods of birth control around, we can use one of them when we make love!" Misty replied. Ash sat up and waved the pendant in front of her face, putting her under again.

"Okay, Misty, while your previous orders are intact, you won't be that bad off, as while this stuff will turn you on, it won't overwhelm you." Ash ordered, then snapped his fingers, Misty came out of it, noticeably calmer, but still eager.

"Well, Ash, what should we do first?" Misty asked.

Note: Whatever Ash and Misty do, they make sure to hypnotize her sisters into taking their jobs as Gym Leaders seriously, so that Misty can go with Ash.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2989757-Have-her-help-him-get-cheerleaders