*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cynthia
  2. Someone else.
  3. Someone else?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2732247-Cynthia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Cynthia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cynthia

    by: PocketWatcher
Excited by the discovery of a seemingly powerful and useful object, Ash started to run into Pallet town towards Professor Oak's lab. He figured he might get some useful information on how the coin works and how to properly use it.(Not letting anyone know what he discovered mind you.)

As he rushes around the corner Ash barely catches a woman turning from the other direction at the same time and the two collide. Ash’s face planting into the tall woman’s soft chest before falling back onto the ground.

“Ouch, I’m so sorry. I was in kind of a hurry.” Ash said as he starts picking himself off the ground and noticing who he actually bumped into.

The long flowing golden blonde hair, Her jet black outfit, and mature beautiful womanly body. This was none other than the champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

“Oh no trouble, I was a young energetic trainer myself. Just be sure to practice a bit of caution in the future.” Cynthia smiles as she helps Ash get back up onto his feet.

“Hey Cynthia! I didn’t expect to see you here in Pallet Town. What brings you here?” Ash asked.

“Well I was in the region and I thought I’d come by Professor Oak’s Lab to catch up and see how his studies are going. Sadly it appears the Lab is closed for the moment.”

“Oh that’s right, Professor Oak and his assistants are all out for that Pokémon conference in the Unova region.” Ash suddenly remembers.

Not really a big bother for Ash. Professor Oak gave him a spare key in case of an emergency. In fact, this might have been a blessing in disguise for Ash since this would give him a good place to practice his new little trick in private and what better subject to test it on than the lovely Pokémon champion herself.

“Oh that’s a shame, it's still nice to see you again Ash. What have you been up to recently?”

“I’m glad you asked, I was actually found an interesting “artifact” that I wanted to study back here in the lab.”

“An artifact you say?” This seems to pique Cynthia’s interest.

“I may not be as knowledgeable as Professor Oak but I do know about ancient artifacts. Maybe I could help you identify it.”

“Oh really? That be great! Here why don’t you take a look at it?” Ash pulls out the bronze colored coin at the end of a string and slowly starts to wave it in front of her eyes.

Immediately Cynthia’s eyes lock onto the bronze coin as it swings. Though she is unaware of its influence as she herself is captivated by her own curiosity.

“Hmmm… this doesn’t appear to be an ancient artifact. I believe this is actually a special coin that belongs to the Psychic Pokémon Hypno.”

“Really? What does it do.”

*Yawn* “Well it is the… the thing that Hypno uses to channel its...to hypnotize people of course…” Cynthia gets noticeably tired all of a sudden. She gives a big yawn and her speech becomes slow and mumbled. Still her eyes are glued to the hypnotic coin.

“That sounds very fascinating, but could it still hypnotize Pokémon without a Hypno using it?” Ash grins seeing Cynthia coming under his power.

“Noooo…. well in rare cases...sometimes...a coin is found...with power to hypnotize...Hypno ...Hypno …” Cynthia’s eyes glaze over as they remain half open and vacant. Her lip hangs open slightly. Her was firm and confident posture is now wobbly and lacks as her shoulders slump down.

“Cynthia? Hello, you were saying?” Ash waves his hand in front of a Cynthia and similar to Pikachu before her she is in a complete daze.

“Perfect, I think it worked.” Ash said excitedly, putting the coin down and admiring his prize.

“Of course we won’t know for sure until we test out a few more things. Right Cynthia?” Ash asks to the unresponsive champion.

He then circles around to the entrance of the Pokémon lab and unlocks it with his key.

“Cynthia wouldn’t you like to come in? We can do all sorts of experiments once we are inside. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Cynthia gives a slight nod and mumbles something under her breath as she walks into the Lab. Ash holding the door open and after she passes he closes and locks it. Giving the two complete privacy

Now that Ash is alone with Cynthia. He can…

You have the following choices:

1. ...begin to command Cynthia

*Noteb*
2. ...begin to command Cynthia...But she tries to resist

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PocketWatcher (UN: pocketwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2732247-Cynthia