*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. May
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550596-May
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

May

    by: Mindcollector
Strangely, the first person to pop into Ash's head was his friend and former traveling companion May. She and her younger brother Max traveled with him for a time, and he knew she would find this thing interesting. But with his now more matured mind, he had other things planned.

He took out a Pokeball and summoned a Pokemon he knew could fly him to May.

He set off, soaring through the air, until he finally reached Petalburg City, and rushed towards the home he knew to be May's. He knocked on the door and simply waited.

After a few moments the door slowly opened and there stood May. She stared at Ash in shock for a moment, before giving him a long hug.

"What are you doing here?!" she joyfully yelled.

"Well, I happened to be... relatively close to here and I found something you might find interesting." he said.

"...So you DIDN'T come to see me just for me, then?" she mocked.

"Oh come on May. Of course I did. The thing I found is just a bonus. But tell me what's up! How's your family?"

"Well, Max finally set off on his own Pokemon journey and Dad is actually out of town. All the Gym leaders are meeting up for some charity tournament! It's just me and my Mom right now, and she went to the store a few minutes ago. What about you?"

"Well, I'm planning to head home soon myself. But I stopped off here for a few things. One of which was, of course, to visit you."

"Uh-huh." she said, sticking her tongue out playfully "so what's this thing you found?"

"This!" Ash beamed as he held the pendant before May's eyes.

"Woah... is that a... Hyp...nos..." she began. Her voice trailed off as she slumped down into her couch, her eyes growing heavy.

Ash had succeeded! But what will he do from here?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2550596-May