*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2545909-Make-her-think-shes-a-copy-of-Ash-in-Mistys-body
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Make her think she's a copy of Ash in Misty's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Make her think she's a copy of Ash in Misty's body

    by: Starfighter364
Ok just mentioning, it was never said when this takes place, so I'm having this particular storyline take place in between the time that Ash got back from Kalos, and went to Alola, and Ash and friends have actually aged, since it has been said multiple times that years have gone by. Ash and the girls he traveled with are all currently 16, except for Bonnie, since they were about the same age.

"Ok Misty when I snap my fingers, you will no longer be Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader, and youngest of the Sensational Sisters." Ash began, after leading her to her bedroom so that nobody could come in and disturb them.

"No longer Misty..." The orange haired tomboy repeated.

"You will instead be a copy of Ash Ketchum in Misty's body with access to her memories." Ash continued.

"I'm a copy of Ash..." Misty replied.

"You will remember that you used to be Misty, but will be glad to be me, and be madly in love with me, and no other guy." Ash added.

"Glad to be Ash... Love no other guy..." Misty replied.

"You will wish to help me hypnotize other girls so that we can make a harem of me." Ash added.

"Harem of Ashes..." Misty replied. Ash then snapped his fingers, and Misty's body stood up straight, with her eyes opening, before shaking her head a little. She looked at Ash, and gave an Ash-like grin.

"Well?" Ash asked in interest.

"It worked, a new Misty has been born." The now former Misty said, going over to a mirror and looked in it, posing a little. "Boy, am I glad to be in here, for a water Pokémon specialist, Misty is hot."

"This is amazing!" The real Ash said in excitement.

"There's one problem though." Ash/Misty said, crossing her arms under her breasts, with a small frown.

"What's that?" Ash asked in confusion.

"You turned Misty into a copy of you, but it was still Misty's mind, I don't have any of your memories, other than what Misty experienced with you, us, whatever..." Ash/Misty answered. "Really, I only act and think like Misty thought you would if you were in her body..."

"Yeah... that could be a problem." Ash replied with a nod, before a figurative light bulb went off in his head. "Well, Hypno have Psychic powers, and I have access to aura, although I'm not trained in aura abilities, maybe I can see if I can transfer memories." Ash/Misty nodded after thinking for a moment.

"Ok, let's try it." She replied. Ash got out the pendant and started swinging it in front of Misty's face while remembering the feeling of transfering his aura and the tree of life, and focusing on his memories and thoughts involving Misty and his journey. Misty's eyes went misty (pun not intended, I only noticed after typing that) for a moment before clearing up.

"Well?" Ash asked. Ash/Misty grinned.

"We traveled through Sinnoh with Brock and Dawn, who I should mention, is one of the girls we really want in our harem, and we especially like seeing her in that cheerleading uniform, we traveled through Unova with Cilan and Iris, who we think is cute, but got annoyed early on with how she kept calling us a kid, and we'd love to make her one of us, and then we traveled through Kalos with Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena, who we were surprised kissed up as she was leaving, and want to talk with her about it, along with bringer her into the fold, not to mention wanting to bring May in, who we both believe is in love with Drew, not to mention we think all four of the girls we want to include are cute." Ash/Misty said in succession, showing knowledge that only Ash would have had access to all of it. Ash gave a matching grin to Ash/Misty's.

"Alright! It worked!" Ash exclaimed while pumping his fist.

"Misty's last name is Williams." Ash/Misty said, knowing that Ash has been wondering his friends' last names for a while.

"Huh, I figured it would be something like Waterflower." Ash said in response.

"Nope." Ash/Misty said with a shake of her head.

"Ok, let's figure out what we're going to do first." Ash said, crossing his arms as he thought.

"Well, I say we..." Ash/Misty suggested.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2545909-Make-her-think-shes-a-copy-of-Ash-in-Mistys-body