*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Misty?
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544473-Misty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Misty?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Misty?

    by: Mindcollector
Ash had decided to go show the pendant to his old friend Misty, who, as far as he knew, was but a few towns away at the moment. He figured if it worked on her he could have a lot of fun and if it didn't work then well... it would give them something to reminice about given her previous encounter with a Hypno.

Ash took the easy route, and just had one of his Pokemon fly him over to Cerulean City. As he landed, he took a moment to take in the sights and remember his first time here in the city. But his determination to try to hypnotize Misty quickly overtook the nostalgia, and he rushed to the Cerulean City Gym.

"Misty!" he called out in excitement as he entered. There, standing before him, was his old friend. She whipped her head around and smiled.

"Ash?!" she replied in excitement. She rushed towards him and hugged him.

"It's been so long! What are you doing back in town?" she inquired

Ash took a moment to look Misty over. She still had her same old style, a yellow shirt, red suspenders, jean shorts, and a side-tail haircut... however something was different. Misty was definitely growing into her body. Her shirt barely dipped below her breasts now that they had developed, and her shorts couldn't even contain her ass. At least, not fully.

"Well, I was going home to visit my mom. But I found something that reminded me of you, so I decided to come and visit!"

"Well it's good to see you!" she chirped. "What did you find? Was it a burned bike?" she joked.

"Are you ever gonna let that go?"

"Nope! Now show me!" she teased. Ash rolled his eyes and held out his hand. There, crumpled in his palm, was the pendant.

"Is that... from a Hypno? Why does that remind you of me?" she asked.

"Remember that time you got hypnotized?" Ash laughed.

"Oh geez Ash! We said we wouldn't bring that up anymore! It was embarrassing!" she said, blushing

"Yeah, but it was a pretty prominent memory for me! The way that Hypno held up the pendant in front of you..." he holds it up.

"Then it started swinging it in front of your face, and before you knew it you were in a trance! Then you started running around acting like a Seel and--- huh? Misty? Hey! Misty!" he called, noticing that the red-haired young woman's face had drooped, and her eyes were closed.

"Oh! Right... Hypno pendant. Guess it worked, huh?" He chuckled, thinking of all the things he could do here.

What does he have Misty do first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2544473-Misty