*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Red
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure/cid/2540986-Red
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167529
Pokemon men shrink and get in peculiar situations.
This choice: Red  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Red

    by: creator9
Red and Blue's rivalry was a staple in thier relationship. Since they first started thier journey, to Red beating Blue as champion. This rivalry got more friendly as they aged and matured. Blue while keeping his cocky attitude, did lightened up and even in Red's eyes acted more....flirty in his teasing.

Thier rivalry took a shift when Blue inquired a Pokemon with the move minimize. The kick, this move made the Pokemon far smaller and it worked on humans.

When they battled now Blue wanted something else besides pokedollers if he won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue sat on a chair, eyes closed and arms crossed. He seem to be in deep thought when a sudden rumbling sound came from his stomach.

PPPFFFTTTTT!

The orange head opened his eyes and cockly grinned as he felt struggling come from beneath his vibrating butt. Standing up, he smirked down at the tiny body of Red panting and covered in sweat laying in the middle of the seat.

Blue mockingly waved a hand in front of his face. "He, nice try loser. Well I'll SMELL you later", The giant chuckled before leaving his rival alone and shrunken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A similar situation occurred now. Red had lost in a mock battle and now was looking up as Blue loomed over him smirking.

"Looks like I won again Red, I'm wondering what "fun" we can have this time", Blue said in a condescending tone as he knelt down.

"Come on Blue! Can't I just pay you?", Red desperately called up.

Blue simply chuckled. "Where's the fun in that? Minimize lasts an hour, I wanna make the most out of it."

Blue smirked as he thought of what to do with Red. The cute tiny trainer belongs to him now, wait he had to suppress a blush.

The giant decided to.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take Red home

2. Drop Red off at a gym

*Noteb*
3. Leave Red on his own

*Noteb*
4. Offer a little affection

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
creator9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure/cid/2540986-Red