*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Child Of A Monster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167029-Cryptids-Inc/cid/2538377-The-Child-Of-A-Monster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2167029
Survival isn't as easy as it sounds when the world sees you as a monster.
Chapter #1

The Child Of A Monster

    by: Rhinosaurus Rex
So, it's time to determine what cryptid will be your character's parent. To try an create some order there will be five categories of cryptids, by clicking the right category you'll be able to choose the cryptid you'd like.

Please note, there are a lot of cryptids in folk-lore (More so that I'm including mythical creatures as well.) so I won't have every cryptid in the list. If you'd like a cryptid added please ask me instead of adding it yourself so that it can go into the right category.

So the categories are as followed.

Land-Dwelling Cryptids
Simply, cryptids that walk and live on land, this category won't include human cryptids or creatures that are regularly depicted using magic.
Examples of the Cryptids in this category: Big Foot (All of them), Mongolian Death Worm, Chupacabra, Tatzelwurm.

Aquatic Cryptids
Cryptids of the sea, any cryptid that lives in the ocean or bodies of water. Amphibians will only be included if they are known to live in water, unlike the first category this one will include human creatures (aka mermaids.)
Examples of Cryptids in this category: Bunyip, Leviathan, Nessie, Kraken.

Flying Cryptids
Cryptids that have the ability to fly, this category does not contain cryptids who have the ability to fly using supernatural means, it will also exclude humans.
Examples of Cryptids in this category: Mothman, Ahool, Thunderbird, Jersey Devil.

Supernatural Cryptids
Human cryptids and creatures that have been known to use magic.
Examples of Cryptids in this category: Baba Yaga, Vampires, Were-wolves, Fairies, Jinn.

Mythological Creatures
Monsters and creatures found in mythology that aren't nesseccarily considered cryptids.
Examples of creatures found in this category: Hydra, Griffin, Draugr, Xiezhi.

You have the following choices:

1. Land-Dwelling Cryptids

2. Aquatic Cryptids

3. Flying Cryptids

*Noteb*
4. Supernatural Cryptids

*Noteb*
5. Mythological Creatures

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhinosaurus Rex (UN: rhinosaurusrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhinosaurus Rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167029-Cryptids-Inc/cid/2538377-The-Child-Of-A-Monster