*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pisces Cabin
  2. Water Cabins
  3. Welcome To Camp Zodiac!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac/cid/2536005-Pisces-Cabin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mythology · #2166579
For all children of the constellations! Full of activities, monsters and quests!
This choice: Cabin Twelve  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pisces Cabin

    by: Rhinosaurus Rex
Cabin Twelve: Pisces The Paired Fish

The Pisces cabin is an open wooden structure floating on the lake. it has light wooden floorboards and pillars surrounding it and a blue roof. Unlike the other cabins, the symbol is not painted above the entrance but instead is a large glass symbol, allowing the campers to look down into the water below. The beds are hammocks and there is a lot of sea-themed decoration. At the back, there is an open platform where campers can fish or swim, though no one knows what lies at the bottom of the lake so be cautious.

The Head Camper for the Pisces cabin is the oldest (and by self-appointment, most talented, though Mavis might disagree) camper at Camp Zodiac. Griffin is the seventeen-year-old son of Pisces and as such had the ability to breathe underwater, communicate with fish, and use Aquakinesis. He's the person to go to if you want support or need someone to listen to your problems because he's always happy to be there for anyone.


Who will be entering?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male

*Noteb*
2. Female

*Noteb*
3. Monster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhinosaurus Rex (UN: rhinosaurusrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhinosaurus Rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac/cid/2536005-Pisces-Cabin