*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/3143588-Heather---The-Diet-Guru
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat
This choice: Suggest that maybe she should lose some weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Heather - The Diet Guru

    by: Mindovermatter
"I dunno, Tabitha. Maybe Mom has a point. You are getting kinda pudgy..." you begin. "When was the last time you even weighed yourself?"

Tabitha shot you a dirty look. "I'm not pudgy!"

"Puffy. Fluffy. Chunky. Whatever." you tease. "You didn't answer my question!"

"Like, maybe a few months ago?"

"And what did it say?" you ask, eager to know the answer.

"Umm...105?" she replied. That would be a normal weight for a girl Tabitha's age and height being an couple inches taller than her sister. You might be bad at guessing weights, but you know for a fact that Tabitha hadn't seen that number on the scale in a while.

"Alright, Chunky Butt. Let's see if that's what the scale still says! I got a scale in my room." Tabitha grumbled and got off her bed. She followed you to your bedroom and you shut the door behind. From under your bed, you pulled out your digital scale. "Well, hop on, Chubbs!"

Tabitha stomped over to the scale, her body jiggling about as she did so. For the first time in a while, you had gotten a good look of your sister. More often than not, she was laid down on her bed or sitting in her butt. Now you got a better idea of what she had done to herself. Her belly surged forward a few inches, stretching her pajama top tight around her gut. A pair of plump love handles had blossomed over her hips and threatened to turn into hefty saddlebags. Tabitha's rear end and thighs had blown up considerably. Her flabby butt and thighs looked packed into her pink pajama bottoms. It was a wonder she hadn't exploded out of them.

A pang of jealously ran through you. If you could, you would suck up every extra ounch of lard from your sister and pile it on yourself. If you could, you'd bite into Tabitha's pudge and absorb it like some kind of fatty vampire. But that wasn't real. And you know that you would need to work a bit harder to get Tabitha's precious pounds (and more). With the right probing, your sister could get off her lazy butt and shed those excess pounds. And with the right probing, those pounds will make it to your waistline.

"Well, what does it say, Chunky Butt?" you ask.

"Umm...152 pounds?" Tabitha said nervously.

"Damn, Chubbs! I knew you were being hefty but I didn't think you packed on over 40 pounds!" you tease before Tabitha a pat on her gut.

She slapped your hand away. "S-shut your mouth!" she barked.

"You first! Otherwise we're going to need to widen your doorway!"

Tabitha was on the verge of tears. "You're...you're being really mean!"

Time to make your move.

"Tabitha..." you begin as you wrap an arm around your sister's shoulder. "I'm sorry. But you have plumped up quite a bit. And if you don't get your weight under control now, then you'll be massive before you enter high school."

"I...I don't want to be massive..." Tabitha said, trailing off.

"I bet you don't. But it's not too late!"

"That's good..."

"And I'll help you slim back down!"

"You will?" Tabitha asked.

"Of course! Now we got to figure out where this came from..." You reached down and gave your sister's tubby tummy a rub. Tabitha didn't resist but only grumbled. "We mostly eat the same thing, so what's up?"

"I...have a lot of candy hidden away..." Tabitha admitted.

"I'll take that off your hands. What else?"

"And most of my allowance goes to fast food..."

"I'll watch your money so you don't spend it on burgers anymore!" you offer. "No more dessert either. Just let me take care of that!"

"Fine..." Tabitha said, not bothering to hide the misery in her voice.

You give her a side hug, sinking your hand into a love handle. "Don't be sad, Tabs! I'll get those pounds off you in no time!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindovermatter (UN: blahblah64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/3143588-Heather---The-Diet-Guru