*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gaming Sisters
  2. Uneasy Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532913-Gaming-Sisters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat
This choice: Decline invitation and Play video games with Tabitha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gaming Sisters

    by: Komfy Kat
Despite how tempting the offer was, you had already promised Tabitha that you'd play with her today. You sent a quick text to Jill that you were busy. Taking one last look in the mirror, you finished getting ready for the day and made your way to your sister's room, knocking as you entered.

The room was a mess, but that didn't bother you too much as you picked your way across the cluttered floor and plopped down on the bed next to your sister. She was still in her too tight pajamas which left her belly visible to anyone who looked at her. She didn't seem to care though as she hardly acknowledged you as she stayed focused on her game. You grabbed a bag of chips and shoved a handful into your mouth as you watched Tabitha's character move about the screen.

You spent the next little while munching on snacks while you waited for Tabitha to finish and play with you. Finally, she set down the controller on her soft belly, glancing at you.

"You ready?" She asked.

You nodded and grabbed the other controller.

The hours crept by as you and your sister played together, munching on snacks the whole time until you heard a knock on the door.

You both turned and looked as your mother poked her head into the room, "Look at this mess! And Tabitha, are you still in your pj's? Why don't both of you go outside and get some sun?"

"It's not like I have anywhere to go." Tabitha shot, "Besides we're spending time together."

You nodded in agreement, as you mother stepped inside the room and put her hands on her hips.

"This is why none of your clothes fit you anymore!" She said, pointing a finger at Tabitha, "And you, you'll end up looking like her if you keep spending all this time on games."

You felt your face go red, and turned away.

"I'm not that fat." Tabitha shot, "besides, what does it matter?"

Your mother let out an angry sigh and left the room, while Tabitha was furiously focusing on the game.

Biting your lip, you turned back towards the game then towards Tabitha, who seemed to purposefully be shoving as much food in her mouth as she could, all the while mumbling under her breath that your mother didn't even know what fat was. She kept going off on how she should show her what fat really was.

Finally, she paused the game and turned to you, "Do you think I'm fat?"

"Where did that come from?" you stutter.

"She's always getting after me for being a little overweight, and honestly, what does it matter? I always get good grades in school, and I help out around the house, so who cares if I spend some time playing video games instead of going outside. I mean, she's not exactly thin either." Tabitha ranted, "I mean who cares if you put on some weight either? She acts like being fat is so horrible. I wish she would just get off my case. It's probably just because I'm the only one of her daughters who's not a twig."

She took a deep breath, looking at her obviously chubby belly as she tried to calm down. You sat in silence, watching your sister kneading her chubby belly, and wishing you could switch her places.

You bit your lip as you mulled over what you sister had said. Your mother definitely didn't get after you or Mary like she did Tabitha. And both you and Mary were fairly thin. This just strengthened your resolve that you needed to gain weight. At least then Tabitha wouldn't be alone in her weight.

"Do you think I should lose weight?" Tabitha finally asked, still staring at her belly.

You were conflicted. On one hand you liked your sister being a little softer, and at least if she was still chubby your mother's ire wouldn't switch solely to you. On the other hand, you could give the socially acceptable response and suggest she lose some weight. Or maybe drop a subtle hint that she should gain more weight, that way you'd still look thin in comparison.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532913-Gaming-Sisters