*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a nearly normal day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165888-kim-possible-mission-in-dimensions/cid/2531773-a-nearly-normal-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2165888
kim possible must travel through different dimension to stop villians from taken them over
Chapter #1

a nearly normal day

    by: thundercharge
kim possible had just her last lesson in middlton university and thought today she was free to do something with her friend monique.
as she began to store her books in her locker the pc in it came to life and wade contacted her.
"kim we have a problem" he said.
"what's the sitch wade" kim answered thinking there goes her free day.
"the military contacted me about a spike of quantum energy in a warehouse near the outskirts of middleton and asked us to investigate it"
"do we know who has something to do with it, wade" kim asked.
"i'm sorry, but no it seems the warehouse was used by different villains in the last year so it's hard to tell who is using it now"
"oh and kim be careful quantum energy is used for travel through time and space and you know what happened the last time you traveled through time" wade said.
"i know you don't need to remind me" kim sweat dropped. "i should go there now"

"wait don't you want to contact ron to meet up, kim"
"it's just a investigation wade and ron really needs his job"

You have the following choices:

1. goes alone

*Noteb*
2. contacted ron afterall

*Noteb*
3. ask monique to help

4. or maybe another plot

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thundercharge (UN: thundercharge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thundercharge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165888-kim-possible-mission-in-dimensions/cid/2531773-a-nearly-normal-day