*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2533655-The-family-all-gains-characteristics-Megan-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2163863
A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.
This choice: The family all gains characteristics Megan wishes she herself had.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The family all gains characteristics Megan wish...

    by: Morphology
(Originally added by Sandyseeker)

“Put it down,” said Janet. “I've got a bad feeling about that thing.”

Naturally, Megan pushed one of the small, gray buttons.

For the briefest of moments, Megan thought she felt a presence in her mind – nothing evil or intrusive. It was just an inquisitive but emotionless something in the back of her head asking urgent questions about what she most wanted to be. But as quickly as it had crept into her mind, it just as quickly slipped away with the speed of thought.

After that, there was no flash of light or sound of any kind. But quietly and instantly, the Donaldson family abruptly transformed.

Megan immediately recognized the changes. It was everything that tiny, quiet presence in her mind had silently asked her about.

Her father Steve was now a young, athletic girl. His face seemed mostly unchanged – what it would've looked like if he had been a girl Megan's age. His formerly thinning hair was now thick, youthful, and girlish – pulled back into a sporty ponytail. He was dressed in a loose fitting white and blue basketball jersey that read “Donaldson” across the back. Likewise, he had on a pair of girls basketball shorts, knee socks, and athletic shoes. Megan could see the outline of a sports bra on beneath her father's shirt. He appeared strong, flexible, and healthy – the star of the school's girls basketball team... and just the sort of person Megan wished she could be every day in gym class.

Megan's brother Alan was also now a girl roughly her age. Like Steve, Alan's face was mostly unchanged, just a bit softer, younger, and more girly. The rest of Alan, though, was radically different. He was now a preppy looking “popular girl,” dressed in a pink and silver striped top, a pair of black jeggings, and a pair of shiny, silver ballet flats. He had an extensive amount of perfectly applied makeup on his face – foundation, rouge, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. His hair was now just past the shoulders, and was immaculately styled. Alan now looked exactly the sort of always fashionable, super popular girl Megan wished she could be. The worst, thought Megan jealously, was that although she and Alan were now physically the same age, her brother's breasts were noticeably bigger than her own.

Finally, Megan's mother Janet had also regressed to the same age. The entire family now looked like a group of sisters or perhaps cousins – preteen girls who were obviously related to one another. In contrast to the others though, Janet now looked incredibly nerdy! She had thick, black framed glasses and long, stringy hair done up clumsily into a pair of braids that hung from the back of her head. She was wearing a frumpy looking, oversized fuzzy green sweater and a knee length green and yellow plaid skirt. Her exposed legs were pasty white. On her feet she wore a pair of dull green ankle socks and a scuffed up pair of brown leather maryjanes. An unfashionable looking, heavy book bag was slung across one shoulder. As much of an outcast nerd as Janet looked like now, Megan recognized this image too from her subconscious. Megan's mom had become the sort of super smart book worm that Megan sometimes wished she could be... if she couldn't succeed as sports or be popular and beautiful, she sometimes wished she could at least be the smartest girl in school. And it looked like her mom had now become just that.

What next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphology has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2533655-The-family-all-gains-characteristics-Megan-wish