*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Now I'm hungry!
  2. What a horrible last day of school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/2514149-Now-Im-hungry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162326
A remake of one of my favorites by another author, who deleted their account.
This choice: Now I'm hungry! (Author's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Now I'm hungry!

    by: Tex
"Now I'm hungry!" Leslie gets up to go get a bowl, a spoon and some milk.

You had to act fast! Escaping the cereal box is now your goal, but it was hard to get up over the side, because of the round nature of the Sugar Pops; every time you get a foothold on one of the Pops, it slips out from under you. You try to move your feet faster, to try to gain momentum, but it just slips out faster. You start to panic, as you hear approaching footsteps, and try to reason it out. 'She won't ACTUALLY eat me, right?' You begin to calm down, as you think 'no, she wants to force me to worship her feet!'

Leslie returned, and with a clang,dropped the stuff on the table. Next, Leslie turned your little world upside down as she poured some of the cereal. Leslie chuckled, and said "like one of those prizes in cereal boxes!: Next she poured the milk in, making you a little cold from the coolness of the milk. "I don't WANT to eat you bro, but I will if you end up on my spoon!

'She's really going through with this!?'

As Leslie ate, you really tried to avoid being on her spoon when she lifted it out...

But do you manage?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, you manage (author's choice)

*Noteb*
2. No, you don't (author's choice)

*Noteb*
3. (Reader's choice)

*Noteb*
4. (Reader's choice)

*Noteb*
5. (Reader's choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/2514149-Now-Im-hungry