*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura Matou
  2. Someone Else
  3. Woman of the Fate Universe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162299-Fate-TG/cid/2780660-Sakura-Matou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162299
The Protagonists of the Fate Universe transform into various women
This choice: Sakura Matou  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sakura Matou

    by: Trashman63
Shirou had done it. He hated himself for it, but he killed Shinji. He was closer to becoming a Hero of Justice!

Seeing Rin, he ran to her to tell that Rider had been defeated. But she remained silent. “Rin!” he called out to her. “What happened to-“

He stopped, his blood running cold at the sight before him. Cradled in Rin’s lap was the lifeless body of Sakura. Her eyes were glassy like Shinji, now a lifeless marionette. “Shirou ... Sakura’s ... dead,” she said as tears began streaming onto her dead sister’s bodies.

A single sob tore through the silent school as the Holy Grail War ticked another in the deaths toll.

Later

Zouken stares at the body of his now dead granddaughter, Shinji’s body already being turned into food for the worms. “Well, that’s just a waste of decade. Then again, if she couldn’t even survive a weakened Noble Phantasm, perhaps it is better to learn now.”

“SHUT UP!” screamed a restrained Rider. Although barely tangible, she still existed as Crest Works continued to provide mana to sustain the weakened Servant. “You know nothing about her! She SUFFERED for you, and you would toss her aside!? All because of that waste of skin you allowed to command me!?”

Zouken was about to retort on how it would not matter if either grandchild was a master, he stopped as inspiration struck. “Is that so? You believe that if Sakura were your master for the war, you would succeed? Even knowing that she gave you up to Shinji without a fight?”

“I would bet my life on it,” she snarled as she struggled against her bonds, the artificial Command Seals restraining her holding her in place.

A dry laugh met her claim. “Well now, isn’t this interesting? With a proper master you would win the Holy Grail? Then you’ll have it! I’ll even allow Sakura a second chance to be a proper master, since I’m feeling generous!”

Hidden behind her blindfold, Rider’s eyes were wide with shock. “But how would you-“

Zouken held up a hand to silence the Servant, the bonds enforcing his will. “I have my methods dear Rider. Your beloved master will be reunited with you in time. But first, we must address your failure.” Tapping his cane, a multitude of worms began to crawl to Rider. Even as she squirmed more desperately, the worms began to comer closer. “Since you were unable to be the guardian of of legend, the Matou will settle for the beast. Just still and let the worms do their work. It will only sting for awhile!”

With a harsh laughter, Rider began to scream as the worms burrowed into her to corrupt her further.

You have the following choice:

1. Later

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trashman63 (UN: trashman63 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer101 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162299-Fate-TG/cid/2780660-Sakura-Matou