*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160389-The-Beastly-Babysitter/cid/2505956-Sabrina-the-Witch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2160389
You and your little brother are about to have a very interesting night.
This choice: Sabrina the Witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sabrina the Witch

    by: Unknown
Standing on your doorstep was a teenage girl about five feet tall, with large glasses and braces on her teeth, with frizzy red hair and freckles. "Hi." She said with a sort of nasally voice. "Um...hello." You say "Are you the babysitter?" She nodded "Yes, I'm Sabrina. May I come in?" You step aside and let her in the house before showing her to the living room where your brother was playing his video game.

"This is my brother Dave, and trust me, he will do everything he can to make this night a living hell." You say, to which Dave turns around to say "I'm gonna tell mo-" only to cut himself off when he sees Sabrina. "That's our babysitter?" He says before he begins to laugh hysterically. "That's got to be the ugliest girl I've ever seen!"

At this, Sabrina scowled. "You know, it's not nice to make fun of a person's appearance. I'll give you one chance to apologize." But this only makes Dave laugh harder "What will you do, put me in time out?" Having had enough of your brother, Sabrina reaches into her pocket and pulls out a six inch piece of polished wood, before giving it a little flicking motion, and in an instantly, your brother's voice was silenced. For a brief moment, it looked like he was still laughing, but when he realized no sound was coming from his mouth, he began to panic.

"What did you do to him?" You ask, astounded at what you just saw. "Just a little silencing charm." Said Sabrina "Basically its like a mute button on a remote control, but for people." Now it was your turn to laugh as you watched your brother try to shout and scream as hard as he could, but to no avail, as though his voice box had been removed.

"How did you do that?" You ask, once you've caught your breath. "Oh, it's just a simple spell. I've been studying magic for a few years now, and I've gotten pretty good at it, if I do say so myself." Sabrina then kneels down to Dave's height and says "Here's the rules, shorty. If you can behave the rest of the night, I'll give you your voice back before I leave. But do anything to anger me or get on my nerves, and I'll cast an even worse spell on you, got it?"

Dave just glared at Sabrina in silence for a few moments before reluctantly nodding. "Good." Sabrina turns to you and says "So, any ideas on what to do while we wait for your folks?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask Sabrina to teach you magic

2. Dave steals Sabrina's wand

3. Dave does something to annoy you and Sabrina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160389-The-Beastly-Babysitter/cid/2505956-Sabrina-the-Witch