*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500867-A-bit-larger-than-expected-but-not-too-much-la
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2159524
Hat Kid from Hat in Time starts to become more like Fat Kid!
This choice: A bit larger than expected, but not too much larger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A bit larger than expected, but not too much la...

    by: Minunman
Hat Kid now weighs over her goal weight. About 400 lbs to be exact. Her body really does show her weight, her belly peeks out of her shirt and her pants feel tight around her thick legs and booty. Not to mention her face has a double chin with puffy cheeks.

"Ahh, that's more like it. Enough weight for the Conductor, with some extra pounds I might add." The chef said with satisfaction "Dare I say it, all that extra poundage makes you look even more star material. The conductor was right to pick you as the fatty. Now, I need to get back to my work, and you should get back to the conductor. He'll be glad to see you like this." He said as he opens the door for her.

Hat Kid gets herself off the chair and she can feel all the weight on her once she set her feet on the ground. With all that weight on her, she could only stand up for about an hour before she gets really tired. But why wouldn't it happen with so much weight on a little kid like her. She then takes a few slow footsteps at first, and then waddles out of the cafeteria room to find the conductor.

After some searching, Hat Kid can see the Conductor looking up some checklist before he starts his movie. He soon noticed the now huge Hat Kid and is rather pleased. "Now that's more like it! The perfect weight for our little star. I would almost not recognize you with all those extra pounds." He says as he looks around and marvel at Hat Kid's massive frame. "Alright, we've got everything else all set for the scene you'll be in. It'll be right over here." He said and pointed to the direction.

The two then headed towards the direction of the set they'll be going to, with Hat Kid trying her best to keep up with the Conductor. Soon enough though, they made it to the set.

"Alright, this will be the first scene we will film you."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A chase scene onto the train

*Noteb*
2. An eating contest with your (Actor) Rival

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minunman (UN: minun333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159524-Hat-Kid-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2500867-A-bit-larger-than-expected-but-not-too-much-la