*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dragon
  2. The Warden
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158809-Wardens-Jail/cid/2785188-Dragon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2158809
Thee prisoners must watch their movements as they are on parole under the warden’s watch
This choice: Dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dragon

    by: Tyrannus
"Fat dragon" the minotaur says.

Without a word you grab the minotaur's tie and yank it towards you. he is stunned by the motion before he plunges into your waiting mouth. you then swallow up him to his waist before another guard approchs. This one was wearing a blue sweat stained police uniform and the obvious smell not showering from weeks. To top it, the Guard was an Alligator who has been in shape his whole life.

"Afternoon" the Gator says as he looks at you with your half finished meal hanging you of your mouth.

You blush before extending your hand and uttered with a full mouth "Miii I MMmmm Me..."

The gator then stepped closer to you before lifting the minotaur's legs and gently pushed them into your throat. with a strong swallow and a belch later, you are able to properly speak again.

"Sorry" you say with a pant "I am"

"The new warden. Could tell by the car" The gator says "My name is Grex"

"Bostan" you relpy as your stomach streaches and buldges under your shirt at your live meal.

Don't worry about him, he gets himself into these situations every six weeks before being sent into my belly" Grex chuckles "But it seems I maybe out of a job now"

you both laugh as your gut settles down. You follow Grex passed the receptionist before turning right and heading up towards the staff wing. I follow and start feeling the Minotaur start giving you an internal belly rub.

Ohh. Uh Grex...” you say with a small moan “He is giving me a belly rub”
Grex turns around to you and watched your gut for a moment before turning to the door to his right before saying “ ohh he is just trying to please you so he does not have to be passed. Anyways this is your office” it was a large office with the standards for a warden.

Now boss, I have to take care of some of my staff so meet me by the holding cell and if you want so let Beef out it is your call” he says as he leaves you.

After a few moments of inspecting the room, you sit on the brown leather couch as Beef continues to squirm. You then decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tour the prison

*Noteb*
2. Meet Grex

*Noteb*
3. Let Beef out

*Noteb*
4. Let Beef out (full tour)

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyrannus (UN: dragon559 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyrannus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158809-Wardens-Jail/cid/2785188-Dragon