*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Move-in Day!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157715-A-Witch-at-University/cid/2491082-Move-in-Day
by LGV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157715
You are Anna, a young witch-in-training who practices her transformative powers at College
Chapter #1

Move-in Day!

    by: LGV
Bending out the window, Anna waved down to her mother in the parking lot below, doing her absolute best to feign sadness. While she was sad to see off her mother for the next four months, her excitement for the piece of contraband she had smuggled into her underwear box overrode any other emotion.

The moment her mother's van vanished around the corner, Anna ducked back into her dorm room and nearly dived for the cardboard box labeled ''Underwear''. She tossed aside her unmentionables as casually as packing paper, looking for the prize inside.

She found the worn, leather tome where she had hidden it. An ancient book covered in druidic runes, it was an heirloom from her grandmother, a full-blooded witch. Anna came from a long line of sorceresses, though her mother had forbidden her from studying such dark arts and had locked away the book.

Eager to learn, Anna had smuggled it out in order to practice freely away from her mother's eye. A strange, ethereal power flowed into her hands as she ran fingers along the spine. The runes themselves transformed into readable English, no doubt an effect of her magical pedigree.

She was ready to give her first spell a try, so Anna decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157715-A-Witch-at-University/cid/2491082-Move-in-Day