*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790970-He-waits-too-long-the-next-class-starts-coming-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: He waits too long, the next class starts coming in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He waits too long, the next class starts coming in

    by: KingKevin
Adam dithered. He could go to the office, or he could sneak out, or he could try breaking into some of the lockers, or he could...as he debated, trying to think of the best way out.

Suddenly, the door opened. A group of freshman came in, talking loudly. Adam froze, but it was too late; they saw him.

"What are you doing, nerd?" One of them asked.

"Isn't that the guy we all give wedgies too?" One asked.

"I gave him a swirly once!" Another one chimed in.

"So what's going on? Why aren't you with your class?" Asked another.

Adam froze. Slowly smiles appeared on the faces of the freshmen. "You don't have clothes, do you?"

Adam's eyes widened. He looked around frantically. Suddenly one of the freshman grabbed his towel. Adam tried to hold on, but the others joined in and he was just in his boxers.

You have the following choices:

1. They throw Adam out in his boxers

2. They give Adam a wedgie

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingKevin (UN: kingofkevins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790970-He-waits-too-long-the-next-class-starts-coming-in