*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2728751-Pushed-into-girls-locker-room-with-pantsless-f
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: Pushed into girls locker room with pantsless (followed by a walk of shame)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pushed into girls locker room with pantsless (f...

    by: Unknown
It was early in the morning and Adam had just arrived to school. A few of the other jocks had been thinking of a funny way to embarrass Adam and today was the day they were going to enact their plan. As poor unsuspecting Adam walked by them in the hallway, they tackled him to the floor. The boys then carried Adam to the girls locker room. The period hadn't started yet so no one was in there.

The boys then stripped Adam to his underwear.
"Come on guys! Please!" Adam yelled.
The boys pull down his underwear, revealing his small penis. The boys shove Adam into a locker and slam the door behind him. Adam was trapped in the cramped locker, yelling, crying, begging to be let out. The guys just laughed, one of them yelled "Just wait 'till the girls find him.

They laughed hysterically as they walked out of the locker room. Adam remained in the locker for quite some time before girls started entering the locker room. They went about their usual routine, talking, undressing. Adam was just hoping he would not be discovered. Sure enough, his crush Nicki opens the locker door and Adam falls out onto the floor, completely naked. He was face down so they could not see his humiliated expression, but they got a long look at his pale butt.

The girls scream.
"Ew!"
"This perv was spying on us!" shouts Nicki. Nicki kicks him on the floor. The girls gather around and begin kicking him on the floor.

Adam, naked and helpless, takes the short beating. Eventually one of the girls, Angelica, breaks them up and exclaims "What do you say we teach this freak a real lesson!"

The girls all approve.

"Please this is a big misunderstanding..." Adam says before being dragged by the feet out of the locker room by Nicki and Angelica.

"Come on Little Dick we're going to...

You have the following choices:

1. the Cafeteria"

2. the Flagpole."

3. Gym."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2728751-Pushed-into-girls-locker-room-with-pantsless-f