*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483609-Soft-Train-Ride-In-Mays-Butt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Soft Train Ride In May's Butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Soft Train Ride In May's Butt

    by: Haro-Haze
"I know just the place you can hide till we get to my new home just outside Amestris, don't worry I'll make sure you have a soft trip." May Chang smiled, holding Ed in front of her gigantic face. The shrunken Alchemist's vision completely dominated by the face of the preteen princess from Xing, her eyes narrowed in order to focus on the inch tall boy.

“Whoa, hold on a minute. Don’t I get a say in this?” Ed asked, not wanting anyone’s protection in the fight against Father. Less from an eleven year old girl who called him short.

“No, I’ve already explained this to you once before. Now shut up and do as we tell you!” Winry yelled, standing over Ed from behind. Her very presence unnerving the tiny alchemist as she angrily slapped a wrench against her palm to intimidate him.

“Yes ma'am!” Ed yelped, fearful of what Winry might do if he continued disobeying her. Though it was hard to trust her when she assigned the task of watching over him to a child. Even if she was skilled in combat.

“Glad you see things our way, now I can show you where you’ll be spending the train ride.” May announced, swinging Ed around her body. Bringing him just above her hindquarters.

Ed hoped the Xingese Princess was simply teasing him, or that she had a secret compartment in her clothing that would allow her to carry him. However, these optimistic expectations were quickly put to rest as she tugged on the pants from her homeland. Revealing her bare bottom to the shrunken alchemist.

Even Winry was left speechless by May Chang’s decision of where she should hide Ed, she was only teasing Ed with her comment about the young girl’s feet earlier. But this took things a step further, even passed that.

“This is what you get for toying with the feelings of a maiden.” May announced, referring to when the two first met in Father’s lair. Having been infatuated with the young alchemist until she realized how short he was.

“My butt is royalty, you really should feel honored. There’s plenty of people back in Xing who would do anything to be in your predicament.” May teased, leaving Ed doubtful that anyone from her home country would willingly dive head first into this spoiled brat’s ass at his size.

Nevertheless, that didn’t stop May from dropping him without a second thought. Allowing him to fall towards the pale white cheeks below.

Not wanting to get any closer to the young girl’s butt, Ed attempted to clap his hands together in the hopes that he could transmute her underwear into something he could use to escape. His glance crossing Winry’s as she watched the boy she loved fall head first into a child’s buttocks.

The blonde girl began to wonder if Ed had been right about May, perhaps Ed would be better off under her own protection. But it was too late for second thoughts now, May had already accepted her offer. It’s not like Winry could take Ed back by force from a skilled Alkahist on her own.

As Ed continued to fall he attempted to transmute May’s underwear, only to find that it had no effect. Clearly her clothing was made from some kind of material not available here in Amestris, meaning Alchemy would have zero effect on it.

May pulled on her pants, securing them against her bottom with Edward held firmly under her right cheek. “Okay, I’m off to the train station now!” May said, excitedly running out of the house with Ed in tow.

Meanwhile Winry watched on speechless as a result of what she’d just seen, unable to formulate a response in time. Her eyes focused on the rise and fall of the young Xingese girl’s butt, wondering if it was really so bad from Ed’s point of view. She told herself that it wasn’t, a lie she quickly convinced herself of to make herself feel better as May disappeared from her line of sight.

Meanwhile Edward Elric was in a constant state of motion, being pummeled from all sides with each step the Xingese Princess took. The wall of butt flesh engulfing his body seemingly attacking from multiple directions at once, it was so embarrassing for him to be so easily tossed around like this. It was almost enough to make him feel smaller than he actually was. Though it was the first time his size actually reflected what people said about him, calling him a shorty, a midget, or a shrimp.

Not long after May left Winry's house in Resembool Ed could hear the faint sound of a train whistle close by, meaning that May was preparing to board the train. Her young butt slamming into the minuscule boy as she jumped across the platform to board, nearly causing him to pass out.

If it weren't for the law of equivalent exchange Ed feared he might have been reduced to the form of a pancake beneath May's rear soon as she searched for a place to sit, though he was reminded of a lesson Izumi Curtis had taught him and Ed early on. In order to make materials shrink they must also become more dense, and in order to grow become more fragile. Hence the reason Edward never used Alchemy to make himself taller.

What happens next?

1. May can't find a place to sit, meaning that Edward is safe from being sat on for the duration of the train ride till her stop.

2. May Chang quickly finds a seat and takes it as fast as she can, almost forgetting that Ed was plastered against her hindquarters.

3. Edward Manages to escape, forcing May to chase after him quietly without trying to make a scene. Knowing that rumors would quickly spread and the Homunculi would have no trouble finding them.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Smooth Ride

*Noteb*
2. Crushing Weight of a Xingese Princess's Butt

*Noteb*
3. Edward's Lucky Break

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483609-Soft-Train-Ride-In-Mays-Butt