*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Following Crow
  2. Continue
  3. First Sighting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2507255-Following-Crow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Glitch
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2156131
Alpha One, the first human ship sent out to settle on Alpha Centauri... (contains vore)
This choice: Follow Him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Following Crow

    by: Glitch
As you followed after Crow, you noticed his black feathers ruffled and swayed to his lithe movement. His form-fitting, navy space suit allowed for mobility, breath room, and easy access to putting on a space pack as well as taking off the whole thing, all while keeping his feathers neatly aligned and out of the way of being crumpled. You noticed a tail on his hind that twitched or fanned out slightly occasionally. Rather than wing tips for hands, he had a set of leathery hangs that were partially covered in feathers that gradually got more dense and larger as they placed along his arms.

"We're stopping for a snack on the way to my room." He spoke at you suddenly. He hadn't stopped moving, only turned his head over his shoulder to glance at your straying form. "And keep up. I'm not searching for you if you get lost."

You nodded quickly, keeping up with his pace. Eventually you two reached an area you deemed a kitchen. It looked essentially like a normal kitchen you had on your ship, aside the a few strangely shaped appliances on the counters. Everything was a bit more high-tech and the writing on each object in the room was foreign, but you assumed the idea was the same.

Crow stilled near a table and looked down at you as you neared him. "counter or table? I'll mostly be by the counters so if you choose there, then you'd better stay out of my way."

You thought on that. Getting in his way was a bad idea for several reasons, but it would open the door for you two to talk and learn more about each other. Or you could choose an unspoken idea of staying on the floor to explore, but you had no idea what was safe in this ship.

"The counter. I'll stay out of your way. Set me somewhere up there that will be easiest for you and I'll stick to that area." You finally decided.

A small smirk appeared on Crow's beak. Suddenly you were in his hand. He's much faster with moving then you thought. You imagined his reflexes piloting. Being in his talon-like hand was bizarre, but also comforting. His sheer size scared and fascinated you. The warmth radiated from his hand, warming your sides where his fingers restrained you. He was surprisingly gentle despite his rough attitude. Suddenly the warmth and tight hug of his hand was gone, and you were on your hind on the chilly counter.

Crow had already begun prepping food. You wondered if he would share. The idea of him sharing food with an ant-sized human made you chuckle. This was your chance to ask him questions or talk about anything.

You could ask about him, his race, his skills as a pilot, and whatever he would actually share. He didn't seem like the type to share much but maybe if you pushed a bit...

Or you could ask about his planet and species. Maybe you could learn a bit about the history and technology of his people. Maybe he'd be interested in learning about your species too.

Maybe you should ask about food. You had been planning to grab food one you exited that meteor belt until you ran into his ship. Your stomach was starting to grumble and complain. How long has it been since you ate?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glitch (UN: glitcheddeer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156131-Alpha-One/cid/2507255-Following-Crow