*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Kibo
  2. A slight detour
  3. Kibo Hinata (MC Boy)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2622803-Follow-Kibo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Option 1 (1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Follow Kibo

    by: Aaron
(Writing in 3rd person is easier for me. I apologize for the shift from previous chapters.)

Kibo tucked his chin into the high color of his grey jacket while his hands rested deep in its pockets. His face was still burning as he entered the tunnel that lead to the seats. He felt so bad. He'd been doing so well in controlling his quirk for the last few years, but the second he meets a pretty girl his looses control. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and banged his head against the wall.

This wasn't the first time he'd altered peoples sizes. All through out junior high he'd augmented the proportions of his classmates and teachers, each time by accident. Kibo's erection was still raging from the experience. He hit his head on the wall again. "Go away dammit," he cursed. It didn't help that he was a macrophiliac. Whether this was a result of his quirk or just a cruel coincident he didn't know. A text pulled his attention. Grabbing his phone, he saw he had a text from his friend.

Where are you?

With a sigh he responded.

In the arena.

Cool, I'm in section D. Row 45.

At this point all Kibo wanted to do was go home, but he made a promise that he'd come. He was already late so the least he could do was watch the final round. He made his way up the stairs and maneuvered carefully through the crowd. As he searched for a sign from his friend heard the announcer declare the beginning of the recreational games. He turned to see the cheerleaders dancing on the sidelines before the announcer pointed out the female students of class 1A. When he saw Momo his blush came back with a vengeance. He pulled the collar of his jacket up over his cheeks and rushed up the stairs. A loud whistle stopped him. Looking to his left he saw his friend waving at him. Kibo tiptoed passed the seated audience members to reach his seat.

"Didn't the police tell you to stop using your quirk in public?" Kibo asked as he sat down.

"Like they'll even know I used it here," he replied.

Hayden Goto: His quirk Whistle. The volume and pitch of his whistle can rival that of a fog horn.

"I think the people around you would complain about their bleeding ears."

"Oh come on. It wasn't that loud. Not like that time at Kyda's house," Hayden smiled.

"Are you sure bringing up the time you shattered all the windows in a house is a good way of changing my mind?"

"Don't be such a buzz kill. You know, you where a lot more fun in middle school," he said causing Kibo to grimace. With a shoving of Kibo's shoulder Hayden said, "dude. Chill out. It was the past. You need to get over it and look at the here and know. For example." He gestured toward the game that was currently being played. Kibo watched and tried to put his shame out of his head.

The day went on and Kibo actually found himself enjoying himself. He and Hayden laughed and cheered as the recreational section of the festival, then things moved onto the fourth and final part of the festival. A bracket tournament that would decide the winner. It was enjoyable as it started, save for the part where he and hayden where nearly frozen solid by Shoto Todaroki. It wasn't until the sixth match that Kibo actually cared what was going on. Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu. Watching intently, Kibo noticed that Momo's uniform didn't zip up all the way. That was his fault. As soon as the match began Tokoyami unleashed a series of quick strikes. All Momo could do was create a shield to attempt to stay in the match, but it was ultimately fruitless. Momo looked so distraught.

"Was that my fault. She looked like she was distracted at the beginning of the match, and she looked like she was off balance. She lost because of me," Kibo thought as he clenched his fists. He quickly stood up and headed for the stairs.

"Bathroom?" Hayden asked to Kibo's back. Taking the stairs two steps at a time, Kibo ran down the steps before grabbing the railing and using it as a pivot to swing around a corner. He then began to run around wildly looking for the waiting area for the combatants. After much searching for what felt like an eternity Kibo eventually found Momo walking slowly toward a door.

"Yaoyorozu!" he shouted. She looked up to see him as he fell to his knees, slammed his head on the ground and slid to a stop in front of her. "I'm so sorry,"

"Hinata?" she questioned.

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault that you lose. My quirk is Size Change. My vulgar mind caused your breasts and hips to grow. It threw you off and caused you to lose. There is no excuse for this deviant act. Especially after you were so kind to help me. I submit to you. Punish me as you wish. Call the police, tell the pro heroes, beat my worthless body. I deserve it," Kibo sobbed on the ground.

"Kibo," Momo said as she looked down at her chest. She hadn't even noticed. Looking down at the wreck of a boy before her,, Yaoyorozu knelt down and put a hand on his back. "It wasn't your fault Kibo. Tokoyami overwhelmed me. Your augmentations did nothing to change the results of my match," she reassured.

"Even so. I defiled your body," he stated.

"You've done no such things. If anything you helped me in my match," she assured.

"What?' Kibo asked as he looked up at her.

"My quirk uses the lipids stored in my body to fuel my creations. By increasing my bust, you increased the stores I had available," she continued.

"I still..." Kibo was interupted by Momo.

"You admitted to the act and are obviously repentant, so I forgive you. Now please forgive yourself," she pleaded and held out a hand to help him up. Kibo took it and rose to her feet. "Your quirk isn't activated by touch is it?"

"No. I have to activate it but I have to have physical contact with a person if I'm to affect them, but I sometimes have trouble controlling it when it comes to others," he explained while looking at his hand.

"I see, so what caused you to activate your quirk?" she questioned. Kibo blushed again at the question and averted his gaze.

"I see," she said with a subtly smile "well then. I can think of only one thing to do." Kibo looked up at her. "I will have to help you gain control of your quirk. Hand me your phone." Kibo did as told and Momo took it before imputing numbers. "This is my number. After this festival is over, I will contact you and work out a training schedule for you."

Momo handed the phone back and looked at Kibo who stood dumbfounded. "I..." he stammered.

"I will talk to you later Kibo Hinata," she informed before turning around and walking away.

"What?"

You have the following choices:

1. Later

2. Follow her

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aaron (UN: readmystory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2622803-Follow-Kibo