*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ravel
  2. Rias
  3. Head Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3176564-Ravel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Ravel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ravel

    by: tjboomer83
The next thing Rias know was a quick plume of steam hit her face. She still had not clue what had happened. When it finally cleared up she could see bodies and heads in there hands in a straight line against the wall.

Akeno's body was holding onto Asia's head. Irina's body had Xenovia's head. Koneko's body was holding Irina's head. Xenovia's body had Asia's head. Asia's body had Irina's head.

Then she may have gotten lucky, she did not see her own body or Ravels. That was when she felt her legs start to move. But she had no control over any of it. Rias was in line with the rest of the girls and finally saw her own body with Ravel's head. It placed Ravel's head on it's neck. That was when the steam started. But it was not normal colored but a red color.

Rias could only wonder what that indicated. That was when she heard Ravel cough and wave the body hands to clear away the red steam.

"Well that could have gone much better is every one okay. Should i get Issei" Ravel said. Rias looked on then tried to open her mouth. But no luck, so she concentrated hard.

"Ravel can you move my body. Cause I cant seem to move yours" Rias said. Ravel looked to her and started to walk. Rias was now wondering what was going on.

"Of course I can move Rias. Why what is the matter you should be able to as well this is just like walking and is natural to me" Ravel said. It seemed that Ravel had full control over Rias's body.

"Ravel I can't move and it is kind of hard to even talk it is taking all my will power to do this" Rias said. Ravel walked over to the girls and snapped her finger in front of there faces wondering if they had anything to say as well. Nothing.

"Give me a minute to find that spell book. So we can see what Akeno did" Ravel said. Ravel turned around and looked to the ground and it took a minute but there it was under the table. Ravel started to flip thru page after page to try to find the spell that was cast. She finally found a spell that seemed to be right but she and rias would need to go thru to make sure it is the right on.

Ravel held the book up to Rias so she could read it. What they found on one of the pages was shocking to say the least to Rias. In the note's section it said to be careful with this spell for only someone with high intellect would be able to control the body they where on.

Rias found this offensive she was just as smart as Ravel so way was she having such a hard time. But she continued on.

"Ravel can you flip the page please cause there is nothing else on this page" Rias said. Ravel flipped the page and showed it to Rias.

Rias had a shocked look on her face after what she had just read.

What was it that Rias and Ravel had read......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Well the red steam from Ravel was....

*Noteb*
2. The white steam from Rias was....

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3176564-Ravel