*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lets Follow Ravel
  2. Head Swap 2
  3. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3153233-Lets-Follow-Ravel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Lets Follow Ravel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lets Follow Ravel

    by: tjboomer83
Ravel had finished getting the ingredients. She ran into Issei well she was getting them so it was unsafe for her to do it at the house. She needed to do it at the school where Issei would not go. So Ravel told Issei that she needed to meet with Rias and could he tell her that they would meet in the school lower level and talk about the book she had.

She made a teleport symbol and headed to the location that she would meet Rias at.
As she looked around the room she found a few lockers, cabinets and a few mats with a few covers on them. That was perfect she would be able to keep her body here and Rias’s head in one of the many cabinets or lockers. She set up the symbols and waited for Rias to get here.

A few hours ago…

Rias was fuming over the loss of that book she really wanted to try that spell out to have another body. Maybe she could use the spell to take every body and control them so that she was the only girl Issei would have and need.

She could imagine it all. Every day she would ask Issei what body he would like to have fun with that day. The other bodies well she would find a way to make them do what she wanted. It would be fun to play dress up with them. Maybe have Koneko be a cheerleader and do a little dance to support her. Ah she always wanted to try to be a dominatrix maybe Xenovia’s body would fit that role.

But first she would need the book back. She thought of many ways to do it. But since this was Ravel she had to be very careful Ravel may have a counter for all the moves that she was thinking. This lasted for a few hours. That was until Issei came in.

“Hey Rias Ravel wanted to meet you down in the lower level of the school something about a book” Issei said. Rias hoped out of her seat and gave Issei a hug and kiss on the check. She ran out the door and headed for the lower level. That was till she turned around.

“Okay Issei I am going to meet with Ravel now. I will ask you to not tell anyone is that clear and do not go down there as well. If you do I will make sure none of the girls are around you for a week” Rias said. Then shut the door and left Issei standing there.

Rias reached the lower level and there was only one place that Ravel could be. As she pushed open the door she was stuck in place. With Ravel standing with the book in front of her.

“Well Rias I was expecting you to be here fast but you got here really fast. Now first Open up and have a drink” Ravel said. Well pushing a vial into Rias mouth and forcing her to swallow it.

“What was that Ravel” Rias said.

“Ah that was truth serum. Just need you to tell me a few things and I really did not want to have you lying to me. So first what did you tell Issei before you came down here” Ravel asked. Rias told her everything she had told Issei. Then she went on to tell her all about the plan she was hoping to fulfill. Ravel would need to have a word or two with her after this whole thing was over. But it was not a bad Idea. Maybe she would do the same thing in the end. She could store all the heads down here and maybe she could use a spell or two to make them useable as well so she could have a different face and body each day. But that part could wait for now. What she really wanted is to have Rias body first.

“Well first things first Rias hold still well I place the seal to remove your head and have your body remove mine” Ravel said. She placed the seal on the back of her neck and Rias’s head fell to the floor. Ravel handed the seal to Rias’s body and told it to wait till she place the head in the locker.

“Ravel you won’t get very far with this you know. Once Issei figures out what is going on he will be down here to help me out” Rias said.

“But Rias you told Issei not to come down here at all. So you will be down here for some time. Maybe if you keep to yourself I will give you another body. You could look good on Akeno that way you could still have fun. Or even better for me, I will give you Irina’s body that way you will be punished if you do any naughty things” Ravel said. Ravel placed Rias’s head in the locker and closed the door.

“See you in a few weeks maybe if I feel like it still” Ravel said. She faced Rias’s body and gave it a hug so that way when the seal was placed on her neck she would fall in to the breast that were to be her’s. One hand reached behind her head and placed the seal. The other made sure to get ready to catch the head as it fell. But that was not necessary cause her head fell into the breast and where held there.

Rias’s body took hold of the head and placed it on her neck where there was a little smoke raising off it.

“Alright one thing down now to put on the new outfit that I bought for this body. Well we are at it maybe I should get my body ready I can’t leave it in that outfit. Maybe something a little sexy and ready for a date” Ravel said. (Ravel’s outfit: https://www.deviantart.com/tjboomer83/ar...)

As she got Dressed her original body did the same. (Ravel’s other outfit: https://mgrenders.wordpress.com/2016/03/...)

Ravel could only wonder if this would have happened to all the bodies the spell is used on. Well she did not have to worry about that since unlike Rias she would only use the two bodies that where here. She headed out with a teleport spell and head for where Issei was.
Still in the room we hear Rias screaming to get her out of the locker to anyone. That was when Ravels original body opened the locker.

“Thank Lucifer but what is going on with the body now” Rias said. Only for a piece of tape to cover her mouth. Ravel’s original body shut the locker and started to walk to the door. She needed to find a head so she could be whole again even if it meant leaving someone else without one. She could not use the head in the locker because that was what her original head though. So she headed out to find herself a new head. But who could it be…

You have the following choices:

1. Set 1 for new head

2. Set 2 for new head

*Noteb*
3. Lets see what one of the others is up to

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3153233-Lets-Follow-Ravel