*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2642828-Asia
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Asia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Asia

    by: tjboomer83
Asia was the first to arrive the next morning. Not that anyone actually knew about this place but still.

Asia had a tough call to make now. Who would she get to swap with her using this method.

Asia had alway admired Rias for just about everything. She was even a little jealous that Rias had Issei wrapped around her fingers and could make him do anything at her beck and call.

Then there was Akeno. A women of pure Beauty just one smile and any boy would give her what she wanted.

Rossweisse was also on the list. She had a figure that Issei loved to look at. She was sexy with out even trying.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rias

2. Akeno

*Noteb*
3. More choices if you want.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2642828-Asia