*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 1
  2. This will make you big!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2472491-Story-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2153965
Ashley from WarioWare gets HUGE!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 1

    by: Sans
In a spooky haunted mansion in the woods of Diamond city an evil was brewing.
A small imp demon named Red was busy at the kitchen "Ah yes! one pinch of sinful salt. a bit of hell's butter, and some a potion of evil human manner" he said as he added ingredients to a pot.

"At last it is finished! the ultimate baby formula! he said as he raised up a big baby bottle of glowing purple milk.
He walked through the manner excited as he reached Ashley's room

Inside he heard light giggling and cute baby noises from a big red crib.
He went up to the crib and pulled up a chair to reach up to it inside he saw his further mistress, Ashley the cutest most evil baby you would ever meet.
Baby Ashley was a beautiful 1 month old baby.

She was a round little darling with soft pale skin. big red eyes. a cute baby face, and even had short cute black haired pigtails
She worse a red diaper and had a skull hair piece.

Red couldn't help but go "Awww. your so cute. it's heard to believe one day you'll be an evil ruler of the world."
Ashley grasped at the air. as she was hungry and wanted what was in that bottle.
Red placed it to her lips and after a few sucks Ashley spat it out and stuck her tongue out at Red.

Red sighed "Well....looks like i'll have to make another one. he said as he wondered out of the room leaving Ashley alone.

But while Ashley sat in her crib...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sans (UN: deadspace123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story/cid/2472491-Story-1