*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa shrinks and both love it.
  2. Sharing is Caring
  3. Lisa
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/3203711-Lisa-shrinks-and-both-love-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Lisa shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lisa shrinks and both love it.

    by: Déborah
Lisa just smiled and said "Sure we can, we can try it on me" Chelsea looked at Lisa in surprise and said "Are you sure about that? I understood you have a bit of a foot fixation" Lisa blushed and said "Come on. It's not a big deal besides, I'll be safe because you'll take care of me" Chelsea was a little doubtful, but she was also curious to use this new device but she don't know, she felt completely comfortable because various thoughts invaded Chelsea's head "But what if my mom comes in and sees us or I shrink you too much and I can't see you anymore or what if everything goes wrong and I end up shrinking someone else" Chelsea said upset "everything will be fine, I trust you, besides it's something that I want to do and I know you're curious too" Lisa said trying to calm and convince Chelsea. There was a short silence, in which Chelsea was thinking and said "Are you sure it's safe?" To which Lisa replied "Of course, in fact, it also makes you more resistant, come on Chelsea" after thinking about it a lot Chelsea agreed to shrink Lisa "Well Lisa, what size would you like to be?" Lisa blushed and said "Maybe small enough to be at your feet, but not so small that I don't get lost in the dirt on your feet," Chelsea thought and took a ruler from the nightstand, sat down, and measured her big toe and said to Lisa “Okay what do you think if I shrink you to 1 inch, you will be easy to see, you can feel easy and I can feel you at my feet between my toes,” Lisa thought and said, “That sounds pretty good, but I wish it was half of that.” Chelsea rolled her eyes and accepted a little annoyed.
After that Chelsea took aim at Lisa and whittled her down to 1/2 inch, Lisa was quite happy with the change in perspective as she was literally at that of a beautiful girl, then Chelsea grabbed Lisa and placed her between her feet and told her "let's see how much you enjoy this, I'll let you do what you want with my feet" Lisa was ecstatic, so she proceeded to rub, sniff, kiss and lick Chelsea's feet, and although she didn't want to admit it, having her Lisa between her fingers doing those things felt pretty good, they spent 20 minutes worshiping Chelsea's feet and they were both clearly turned on, and without much thought, Chelsea grabbed the size-ray and said "would you like someone to join you?" our fun or maybe make your fun bigger”
And then…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Déborah (UN: diana.daiaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/3203711-Lisa-shrinks-and-both-love-it