*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2661336-Nothing-Happens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Nothing Happens

    by: Unknown
Lisa stands there with a huge smile on her face waiting for all three of them to shrink. Nothing happens, Lisa tries to shoot them again but nothing happens, all that happens is that the girls pick on Anthony and don't change in size.

"Work you piece of shit!" Lisa grunts hitting the remote a few times.

Lisa looks up and sees that the girls heard her, Lisa's heart sinks as the three of them walk over to her with a huge grin on their faces.

"look who we have here," Rachel grins. "Little miss nerdy."

"What do you want?" Lisa asks.

"I couldn't help but notice that you are trying to shoot us with a squirt gun." Rachel says.

"I wasn't!" Lisa squeals.

Rachel and her friends roll their eyes and grab Lisa. Lisa screams as the three of them drag her into the bathroom. The throw her against one of the bathroom stalls with Lisa screaming. Rachel swung her arm at Lisa but Lisa's reflexes come in and hits Rachel's hand away. Rachel yelped.

"Oh you're going to pay for that." Rachel says.

Rachel and her friends step towards Lisa with her cowering in fear. Lisa feels the remote go off in her pocket, it is heating up and is about to explode. There is a loud zap and everything around the girls go white, they are unable to see anything around them. Lisa opens her eyes to find that...

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa had shrunk

*Noteb*
2. Lisa and Rachel had shrunk

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2661336-Nothing-Happens