*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150047-Blue-Exorcist-Growth/cid/2669581-Pink-Haired-Incubus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2150047
First demons, now this? The world of Blue Exorcist now has giants and giantesses too!
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pink Haired Incubus

    by: NightBlade
In a training hall of a massive school as battle commenced in the hidden underside, where one teen attacked another. Pressed against the ground near the corner of a wall. Pink haired teen pinned down by a raven haired one

"Wait! Rin stop! I'll show you my atash!" A pink haired boy dressed in his every day clothes of a white buttoned shirt with a green one underneath, gripping tightly his K'rik between both hands, for the one on top, an animalistic dark haired boy covered in blue flame with horns and tail were growling at him.

*Grrrrrr.....* Cat like pupils looked down as sharp teeth bit into the staff, sharp deadly fingers swiping at the pink haired boys head, narrowly dodging each strike as a *SWIPE* from each swing ripped deep scratch marks into the earth.

Sweat was beading down the pink haired boys head, tears of fear leaking as he felt his life on the line. "Why was I chosen for this!?" He moved his head to the left as another swipe struck the ground, whining in his voice ramping up with Rin's aggressiveness.

"Sure I was reading porn mags during lessons but don't blame that on me! I'm clearly the victim!" Eyes closed as he let out deep whines. Unwilling to accept his punishment. "At least let me summon Yamantaka."

No response from those watching above, safely behind glass several dozen feet above.

"Argh! Fiiin guess I'll deal with this myself!"

He smashed his knee into Rin's stomach hoping it would stop the growling beast. Nothing changed.

So he opted for kneeing him in the balls. That time Rin finally let go of his staff, deep bite marks were in it. The swiping of claws ended as his tail froze in midair.

Rin sat up, tilting his head in confusion at what Shima was teying to do. His balls safe despite the attack, but he felt him try something.

Thinking it was over, tears poured faster than ever as a massive smile crossed Shima's face. "Thank Buddha!" He let the temporary respite get to him as he moved up to hug Rin in the moment.

"Thank Buddha! God! Jesus! All the pretty girls for not killing me Rin!" His head was next to Rin's, eyes closed as he relaxed. A neck near Rin's mouth.

The wild Rins' eyes regained focus as he went on the defensive, mouth opening wide as he bit down hard on the neck before him.

"A-ah!" Shima felt it as the bite went in, blood trickling down his neck as the demonic wild Rin initiates sucking blood through sharp fangs.

And it felt good.

Shima couldn't speak, just let out "Aaaah!" And "oooh!" and "Mmmmfffs" as the process seemed to go on forever. His pants gaining a noticeable tent as hormones were released by the fangs to make it orgasmic to Shima, who began to softly open brown eyes to the world as they began to become cat like...


======

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Renzo Shima screamed out as he jumped upwards in bed. The bedroom normal even with ragged breathing escaping lips. Sweat dripped from his forehead, looking down to see a tent sticking out beneath the blanket.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Shina grumbled, rubbing one eye. Looking away everything still seemed normal.

"One hundred plus time I had that dream. Why is Rin always an animal and why does getting my blood sucked by a guy such s turn-on!?" He didn't get the dream at all. He loved women! Yet across 200 days the dreams happen more frequently and more....intensely than before.

Every time be was bitten though, something always seemed to pass on. Fingers softly moving from eye to neck to caress where he is bitten, now glowing sigils incarnating on neckflesh with the One Hundrend and Eighth dream on the Thirteenth Friday since the dreams began.

Poking out from behind, even as he was oblivious to it, was a pink colored tail the same as his dyed hair. A big round heart at the end. His own dyed hair transfigured to become....natural?

Well regardless be rose from his bed, stretching as he smiled, oblivious to his wagging tail.

"What a wonderful day awaits!" Getting dressed, he looked proud of himself as somethinf began to wake deep inside.

Hunger. Deep. Primal. Insatiable.

It needed nourishment. It wanted it now. Which Shima's mouth responded without realizing.

"I wonder if the Real Rin can satisfy me too?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NightBlade (UN: servantjupiter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Etherious01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2150047-Blue-Exorcist-Growth/cid/2669581-Pink-Haired-Incubus