*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149892-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-TG-Interactive/cid/2641860-malfunction-in-the-computer-that-zaps-you-chang
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2149892
Turn the protagonist into one of the four girls from Doki Doki Literature Club!
This choice: malfunction in the computer that zaps you changeing you slowly into natsuki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

malfunction in the computer that zaps you chang...

    by: EternallyLostAuthor
Nate sat back in his chair as he stared at the ending screen.. He'd initial picked up Doki Doki Literature Club for the meme of it, it had been everywhere for a while and it was free. Having finished the game he was surprised how much he enjoyed it. After all he went to the trouble of getting the best ending he could and had even gotten the thank you from Sayori for it... it wasn't a game he'd replay, after all that kinda of 'undo' the good he just did wouldn't it? In all honesty, he wished there was a REAL visual novel with the cast, getting a chance to really explore their characters and stories. That was probably a bit much to ask but it was fun to think about...

"Man, I can't believe I'm getting sentimental about a bunch of digital girls." Nate chuckled to himself. "Guess I really am a weeb at heart" he added with a smile as he went to click out of the game. As he did so the power dipped and a shock when through his arm from the mouse, causing him to flinch back. Toppling over with his computer chair. "Ow, that the hell was that?" he hissed softly as the power came fully back up but his computer didn't... With great reluctance he tried to restart his computer but got nothing. Nate let out a string of curses that would make a sailor blush before coming to the unfortunately conclusion.

His Computer was bricked.

Technology was not Nate's forte but he had a friend who was. Time to call in a favor. He started over to his nightstand to get his phone and stopped as he was hit was a wave of dizziness, he barely managed to catch himself on his bed frame.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EternallyLostAuthor (UN: eternallylosta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149892-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-TG-Interactive/cid/2641860-malfunction-in-the-computer-that-zaps-you-chang