*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa
  2. Lauren
  3. Obsessed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2452495-Lisa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2148522
What happens when the band ends?
This choice: Lisa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lisa

    by: tiger17796
Lisa came into Lauren's room hungover with tiredness she collapsed on her younger sister's bed.

Lauren head the slight creak jumping at it and seeing Lisa half on, half off, her bed.

It took Lauren a moment for her eyes to adjust on her older sister used to looking at the wall, not down at her bed.

Lauren shook Lisa wanting her to leave, "Ladybug, stop it." Lisa mumbled shocking Lauren at the use of her nickname.

Lauren stumbled backwards the memories coming back as lucid as if they had happened yesterday.

One year ago.

"Get over it Lauren, stop being a baby and move on." Lisa shouted at her clearly broken sister, who really didn't need another tear in her heart.

"But Moose, it hu-" Lauren started not able to move on because no one was helping her, they were all leaving her to deal with it by herself.

"Lauren you're not the only one impacted by the band breaking up." Lauren didn't even care about the words after her name.

Whenever Lauren ever said Moose Lisa would always respond with Ladybug but it was different now, her sisters hated her.



You have the following choices:

1. Lisa Wakes Up

*Noteb*
2. Lauren Wakes Up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tiger17796 (UN: tiger17796 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tiger17796 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2452495-Lisa